LegacyGT.com

Sticker location?

whobaru

...I don't think she'd go for it, but I'll try...and post pics if I'm successful.

Dude, I think you would be honored as one of the all-time greats here, if you got that done. And we'd worship your wife, too.

I think if I tried the same, I might have a black-eye to show for it at the office the next day. :spin::eek::lol:

I saw that thing. You inspire me.

:redface: I'm both honored and flattered! I'll have to post-up a pix of her now "completed" Tot Rod, too, since it's got the (real, from the local generic car-parts store) driving lights and my old Bel radar-detector on it, too. :p

----

Oh - and I forget.... I do sport external stickers. A set of "LegacyGT.com" and "LegacyGT.org" stickers (both are lettering only - with LGT.com up top, and the .org lettering centered just below) are on the right side, along the aero/ rocker panels, just in front of the rear wheel-well. I've got a LERSOC.com (my local Subaru enthusiast club - the Lake Erie Regional Subaru Owners Club) decal on the other side.

As for the external rice:

On each front door, just below the rub-strip and behind the wheel-well are a pair of JDM "Tuned by STi" badges. The front grill (factory) houses a previous-generation (pink/chrome) "STi" badge, with a matching one on the rear, which replaces the "2.5GT" lettering that I've shaved off. Below the "Subaru" lettering on the rear deck is a "Powered by ECUTeK" badge that I received, so kindly, from brother Jim1969.

I can't help the Rice. :p:redface: This is as clean as I'm able to keep her, and that's *with* being able to decorate my daughter's cart and stroller at-will :lol:..... Y'all should've seen my DSMs (surprisingly enough, though, my last DSM, the one that I still have in my garage, sports only a pair of black DSMTuners decals, themselves nearly invisible, on the limo-tint on my rear quarter windows). :eek::lol:

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I asked the wifey about putting my lgt.com decal on her "bazongas" and taking a picture of it. She said I can take a picture of whatever I want. I was like :eek:

really?!

Then she said "just don't post it on your forum". So I was like :icon_frow. You all have my word though, I'm gonna keep working on this. The wifey has some really nice boobies she never freakin' shows off.

I like to keep the exterior of the car nice and clean, but my Yakima ski box is peppered with LGT.com, Crucial, Wagon Mafia, Burton, AVO, Pearl Jam.

It makes an appearance for a couple of months every winter.

If I could find an old "Oakley- Thermonuclear Protection"sticker, I'd be set!

I think I had 10 of them back when I was a wee lad, but they all ended up on various skateboards and snowboards!:redface:

Did you ever do the performance mods you mentioned?

^ Are you kidding me! My wife would kill me if I made Anna's little cart go any faster! :lol:

Honestly, no, not yet. Anna doesn't yet have the hand-eye coordination to control the cart in a fashion I would deem appropriate for going any faster. As-such, I think it'll be a race as to whether if she gets tall enough to go up to a 12V cart, or if I'll need to convert, in the next few months, her current cart to use a 12V's motor. The former certainly would save me some time...the wifey already makes fun of me for spending two hours to rig Anna's ride with actual driving lights and an actual radar detector! :lol:

If I could find an old "Oakley- Thermonuclear Protection"sticker, I'd be set!

I think I had 10 of them back when I was a wee lad, but they all ended up on various skateboards and snowboards!:redface:

Speaking of "wee lads," :lol: -> Anna's really into Cars right now, and I've got a half a heart to stick a "Rust-eez Bumper Ointment" sticker on my back bumper. ;)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

I'll definitely try to snap a few pix this afternoon.

Anna's nanny is at our house today, so I should have some time to snap a few pix. :)

I asked the wifey about putting my lgt.com decal on her "bazongas" and taking a picture of it. She said I can take a picture of whatever I want. I was like :eek:

really?!

Then she said "just don't post it on your forum". So I was like :icon_frow. You all have my word though, I'm gonna keep working on this. The wifey has some really nice boobies she never freakin' shows off.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

that's funny! see, if my hubby asked me to do that, he knows i would. and then post them (which he would not approve).

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

LMAO. no, he's actually surprised i haven't plastered more pics from my masquerade ball last week. that'd have been funny... putting an lgt.com decal on somewhere... oh well, next time i guess.

Oh man, you guys (and gal) slay me! :lol:

----

Anyway, Anna absolutely refused to pose for pictures today - and even denied Dada the chance to photoshoot her rides. I had to kindly remind her that I held the "pink slips" to all of her wheels, just to be able to get these pix. ;) To my fellow LGT brothers and sisters here who were looking forward to an Anna-update, I do sincerely apologize, but she was having none of it today! Cranky!

So.........

Her stroller is just pimped. I've run out of real-estate, basically..... :eek:

With her Harley, I thought it fitting to put as many "Dole" stickers there - it's an on-going project. I just thought that it fit-in with both the bike and, you know, the guys/gals who like Harleys (and yes, as y'all already know, Anna's decidedly a domestic-muscle kind of gal, despite her Dada's best intentions :spin:).

Three views of her little Tot Rod.

The lights are from the local car-parts store, just some generic Pilot driving lamps. This is really starting to get passing drivers' attention nowadays, since the DST to Standard-time change-over. :lol:

The radar detector (yes, I know, it's mounted badly for reception, but come-on, that thing'd have to be up on a 3-foot tall stick to get "real" reception!) is my old Bel. It's also hardwired into the same 12V that I stuffed under the "hood" of her cart (since this cart is only a 6V ride-on, it was insufficient to power any of the accessories). The good thing is that this particular detector has a voltmeter built-in, so I can monitor the battery drain. It's pretty funny when I trip the thing, which has voice alerts, using either my cell or my "Laser Tester." She looks all-around for police cars. :lol:

There's also a set of three red LEDs on the rear deck, which I've added just as bling. They share the same switch as the "headlights" (the radar detector has its own separate kill-switch, and yes, Anna now knows that switching on her detector is a two-step process - I'm training her early on how to properly utilize countermeasures :redface:).

The Subaru badge (genuine OEM) out front actually hides the two big bolts I used to make the bracket that restrains the big 12V battery up-front. That's also an OEM badge just below her rear running lights.

Of the stickers, a special thanks is passed along to these individuals -> brother jim1969, for the ECUTeK badge; Kevin over at .org for the Rally Pig; and David Buschur for those two decals on each side of her front fenders (my car's been on Dave's heartbreaker of a Mustang, twice, and each time, all the two of us ever did was just chat about our respective little girls :wub:).

And yes, that's a cup-holder. *_YOU_* try taking a toddler anywhere without her milk/water cup! :spin::p

AnnaStroller.jpg.c7238ec0cb8adf0893070e4bc9f244df.jpg

AnnaHarley.jpg.e808fefa80b3b7bb5b9fbadfba9839a4.jpg

AnnaCartFront.jpg.9baf9d3152067f4501bc779cd9c063d2.jpg

AnnaCartLeft.jpg.483a2e5bb77c330a5e3b859beb62f451.jpg

AnnaCartRight.jpg.52b35630bad6b1172298b7fbbaf2eb3d.jpg

:eek: It must be teh quickness phastest!!

of course! it added 100+ hp TO THE WHEELS!!!!! bazaaaam! :banana:

actually, most all the stickers on my car are business related. they make me money. :D

see.... stickers!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v384/trdvibe/Hi-Speed%20Halloween%20Oct%2031%2007/CIMG2043.jpg

on the car too! :lol:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v384/trdvibe/2005%20Subaru%20Legacy%20GT/100_0859.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v384/trdvibe/2005%20Subaru%20Legacy%20GT/100_0858.jpg

Archived