LegacyGT.com

Sticker location?

whobaru

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pets and small children work but why not big children...more surface area :)

First few stickers offer the biggest gains then the effect starts dropping off as the number of them increases, so it's all about maximizing the HP vs weight ratio.

So you want to display them just not on your car, at least where they are visible to all?

How about on the underside of the hood? If you want them hidden then keep the underhood insulator pad in place. If you want to show them off then remove the pad by easiiy popping out the retaining clips holding it up with an upholstery removal tool. Want to cover them up again, then put the pad back in place by pushing the retaining clips back though the pad to hold it up to the underside of the hood. Your choice: stealth or flashy, whatever the situation calls for.

I'm an old RiceBoy at-heart - all of my stickers are under the hood. I'll confess to having installed the JDM engine-cover set just to get more real-estate to put in all my stickers. :)

TRS's "undercover" idea is a great one, though, if you really don't want them to be seen at all, but want a "drinkin' night" reminder. :lol:

I use the duplicate sticker for my 22-month girl's electric go-cart (and stroller). ;) Now that thing is RICE!!!!

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

So you want to display them just not on your car, at least where they are visible to all?

How about on the underside of the hood? If you want them hidden then keep the underhood insulator pad in place. If you want to show them off then remove the pad by easiiy popping out the retaining clips holding it up with an upholstry removal tool. Want to cover them up again, then put the pad back in place by pushing the retaining clips back though the pad to hold it up to the underside of the hood. Your choice: stealth or flashy, whatever the situation calls for.

Finally, a good suggestion. I thought about that, but I don't want to have to keep them clean from all the road dirt. Today I thought about something similar that I like the idea of better...putting them inside the trunk lid. I might do that. It would go with my amp install. Thanks for the suggestion.

Put them on teh wife....

Springs/Coilovers on the bazongas

Exhaust on the Keister

Sways/Strut tower bars, anything that tightens up the car........ on teh vajayjay

bazongas...keister...VAJAYAJAY?!?! ROFL :lol::lol::lol: Thanks for the suggestion! I don't think she'd go for it, but I'll try...and post pics if I'm successful.

^^^^ excellent advice :lol:

Who asked you? And where's your capital "E" and period?

Stop!! Grammar Time!!

Dont forget Shifter stickers go on your dingy

Who the phUcK told you?! :mad: ...it was my wife, wasn't it?! I'm gonna kill that beehotch!! :mad:

I use the duplicate sticker for my 22-month girl's electric go-cart...

I saw that thing. You inspire me.

Archived