LegacyGT.com

New Subaru Dealership in Rowland Hts???

Hanger

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah the owner of the dealership also owns several dealerships in Huntington Beach. He seems pretty rich when i was talking to him... Haha.. When i went to go turn in my resume the dealership that i turned it into had nothing but luxury super cars... lol =)

• 2 months later...
Hello Nasioc.

Grand Opening will be May 31st. BBQ, raffle prizes, fun. We will be giving a Legacy to the Grand prize winner on a 2yr Lease. Come on in and join the fun. Start time will be announced.

Bring your Subie in and show off your stuff.

There will be a regular Monthly meet. " Subaru Nights" will start in June 18th at 7pm. Raffle prizes, BBQ, and hopefully alot of Subarus past and present decked out with your personal touch.

Hope to see alot of you here.

Mike

can't wait....

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

yea every month they are going to be raffling off a 2 year car lease as a grand prize... and im talking with them right now into holding an exclusive legacy night with huge photo shoots.. are you guys down?

yea every month they are going to be raffling off a 2 year car lease as a grand prize... and im talking with them right now into holding an exclusive legacy night with huge photo shoots.. are you guys down?

but as i said, what is the price the winner has to pay? i mean if the price is just if i was going to do a lease myself... i rather not win. :lol:

• 2 months later...

They're having another meet on Wednesday July 16. 7pm

if it's like the last one in June, the giveaway will be at 8:15 and it will be over at 9.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?p=22756848

Hey guys!

The June 18th meet was a huge success! We counted 70+ Subies here that night:banana:

I'm going to clear more space for the next meet...Want to shoot for 100 Subies!!!

Thank you to everyone who came and showed support!

Starting to gather the giveaways now!

Greg T

Well, they'd better at least get the oil change part right!

I booked an appt. w/ South Coast Subaru in Costa Mesa this Saturday for the wheel bearing. Hopefully only 1 will need to be replacement cuz the service advisor told me they've only got 1 left in stock.

Archived