LegacyGT.com

New Subaru Dealership in Rowland Hts???

Hanger

Today I've received a call from my friend Tim. He said he was driving on Gale and noticed there was an empty land with construction equipments. And right there on the fence it has a Subaru banner hanging on there.

It's between Best Buy and Sam's Club right on Gale

:eek::eek::eek:

New Sooooby Dealership in Rowland Hts???

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That place is being built by Subaru of America. They bought the land and building and they will build the place up. According to Franchise rules, Factory can not own a retail store. So they are planning on selling it for whoever is interested and collect rent/lease money for the land and building. As of right now, there are no takers. Price tag for the Biz is 1.5 million

Stand alone Subaru dealership will not make any money... It is very hard to survive. Subaru can work next to a profitable franchise, but not by itself....

Can't they sell it to franchise dealership such as Longo, Sierra, or even Wondres?

there's a Mazda dealership right across the street just changed ownership, my ex manager said it was a friend of his who bought it, and it was a millions dollar price tag too

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

Michael,

The problem is " NOBODY " wants Subaru... There is no money... Other places such as Sierra are stuck with it....

:(

I've always thought as such. Not enough volume to keep the lights on. Every Subaru dealer is usually pared with something medium size or with a few other smaller ones.

Caddilac/Hummer/VW etc

To top it all, Chino Hills dealer is up for sale.

If it does not sell in next 2 months, they are going to give the franchise back and close it down...

Arent most the cars/ppl from CH from Ontario?

So they're gonna shut down CH and move it to RH? :-x What good will that do ...

Archived