LegacyGT.com

Is the LGT really King of Cars...??

LOLOL....im glad I don't live by you..

i can see a stop light from my kitchen window. i see the "racing" all the time. this is in a 35mph side street. you name the car and i have seen it. funny thing though. the same street a f430 rolled onto it and not one car would pass it and he was doing 30 driving worse than a grandma.

saw an rx300 ghost race. saw an hercan suv ghost race just today. seen a cripple race between 2 very busted pick ups. seen them race at that same light when ice was down on it.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was at a stoplight one night at 2am when a guy on a CBR (Honda Interceptor) pulled up beside me.

He flipped open his visor and started muttering something to me. Thinking that he wanted to race (which would have been ridiculous), I rolled down my window when he asked me what my car was. When I told him it was a Legacy, he started telling me how he admired the car and that he'd love to own a Subaru one day.

:)

according to your sig...400hp. is that awp?

plus...there is a post somewhere about the r8 not having the hp is should have. it was a r8 vs jeep thing. both having 420hp and all.

can't ignore the r&t times though.

400 to the crank.

When you look at the specs it's not that surprising:

RS4: 420 hp, 317 ft-lbs, 3,949 lbs

:rolleyes:

there's a difference between wanting to race and just driving like an idiot.. even though it might be just a small difference.

I had a WRX start with me last night @ 11:30.

Riced out body kit, grapefruit shooter out the back, silver w/ a unpainted CF STi hood scoop, and 5 blue neon gauges up the pillar..

Saw his car at a bar near my house three hours earlier, later he was doing 90 down the main drag, which might have been the dumbest thing I've seen this week.. I was 200 yards behind him, and he is still weaving in between cars.

All I did was juice it in 4th for 100 feet, as I saw him coming up behind me..

heights....there is like a cop on every corner on the West side man...thats the last place I would ever try to do 20 over..

:whore: They'll probably get you for 10 over. Trust me!! :mad:

I'm probably the only person that has Wu-Tang Clan and Paul McCartney on their mp3.:p

I drove a 98 Dakota sport in highschool and boy was that fun. A ricer would pull up to me with NOS stickers and tinted windows (40HP increase for sure) and id give him a little blip on my throttle and a smile they were rumbling that vibrator they called a performance exaust. truck bone stock but they rarely noticed the little V8 logo :-D. 5.2 liter 318 with EFI in a midsized pickup... long as you could get traction it was a rocket off the line. Sooo funny to roast people in a pickup truck. Especially if it was wet out and I threw it in 4x4 waiting for the light.

the 318 is a great block mopar has been using it for decades. 2000 the dakota V8 changed to a 4.7 liter with more HP stock but id take the 5.2 any day of the week. Tried true and reliable. Got 113,000+ miles on the truck right now and still looks beautiful. people always think its got more like 50,000 on it. mopar has really good paint in the 90s and on.

Bout 2 weeks ago, my wife and I were on our way to dinner in our stock 05. Pulled up to two teens in a 02 convert Mustang with too much base and jumpin the line. My wife actually said "Show them what this car can do".:icon_excl. They never saw it commin... I love my car.

NO NO NO NO

srt-4 king of all cars and is the fassttteerahhhEESSTTTTttt!!!:spin::spin:

i bet all of you believe in creationism as well. This is science just like evolution. SRT-4 is KING of LIFE!!!

know about it :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

I remeber the day we got the wagon we where out hunting for bendy roads (there aint many where im from). we finally found one and flew by a lifted 07 F-250 with performance exhaust. I didnt even notice it, and definatly didnt see it as competition. Well about 10 min later we where sitting at some light going back into town just as the light turned green, the truck flew by at atleast 70mph down a 30mph street that was funny but the best bit was watching him slam the brakes to make his turn, lol. dontcha just love rednecks in pickup trucks. hehe. Oh yeah n all the guys at work thought that it was a "soccer moms car" one challenged me and i quote "hey i got a 3.2 acura ill race you" oops he regrets that now.

i can see a stop light from my kitchen window. i see the "racing" all the time. this is in a 35mph side street. you name the car and i have seen it. funny thing though. the same street a f430 rolled onto it and not one car would pass it and he was doing 30 driving worse than a grandma.

saw an rx300 ghost race. saw an hercan suv ghost race just today. seen a cripple race between 2 very busted pick ups. seen them race at that same light when ice was down on it.

WTF?!?! How do you ghost race?

Nevermind....I don't want to know...lolol

"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

WTF?!?! How do you ghost race?

Nevermind....I don't want to know...lolol

hahahaha

easy to explain.

ghost racing - where a racer thinks everyone else is racing and they are the only one to race from the stop light/sign. they end up racing all by them selves.

hahahaha

easy to explain.

ghost racing - where a racer thinks everyone else is racing and they are the only one to race from the stop light/sign. they end up racing all by them selves.

Nothing can top the day I saw this guy in a Audi A4.. I had to ask myself is he on drugs?? It was a little after 5Pm and the traffic was heavy on the 3 lane 95-S anyways I was in the middle lane and I see his car flying up in the first lane and some lady would not move, so he drove about 70 mph in the Break down lane hitting the rumble strips Before cutting someone off to get back in before he hit the part where the cars tried to merge on the highway.

I was like WTF is he doing...

No one ever tries to race me either, and in the rare instance someone does it's when I have my girlfriend in the car and I can't do it.

Why? She weighs a ton? :lol:

j/k

:)

Nothing can top the day I saw this guy in a Audi A4.. I had to ask myself is he on drugs?? It was a little after 5Pm and the traffic was heavy on the 3 lane 95-S anyways I was in the middle lane and I see his car flying up in the first lane and some lady would not move, so he drove about 70 mph in the Break down lane hitting the rumble strips Before cutting someone off to get back in before he hit the part where the cars tried to merge on the highway.

I was like WTF is he doing...

I did something like that on 95 in Maryland recently, where apparently proper driving technique is driving 3 abreast at identical speeds, generally well below 65, for as long as possible. Only difference, I used an on ramp merge lane to pass, so it was nice and smooth. Using the breakdown lane for passing is poor form...

Don't like passing on the right, unless given no other choice. Sometimes I feel like I am driving in England, where the slow lane is on the left.....:spin:

Don't like passing on the right, unless given no other choice. Sometimes I feel like I am driving in England, where the slow lane is on the left.....:spin:

At least everyone moves back to the slow lane after overtaking, unlike here. They really should start ticketing people for middle lane driving.

Archived