LegacyGT.com

Is the LGT really King of Cars...??

Funny thing happened to me this morning on my way to work. I was on the 95 south heading into the Bronx (New York City) about 4 am this morning when some moron in a 06-07 BMW M5 pulls up next to me and starts to egg me on for a race. I think i hurt his feeling by not racing him so he paced my car for about 3 miles then finally took off. I'm not exactly stock anymore but you can't really see the FMIC with my stupid plate license plate in the front anyways...

So in a nutshell, this must mean that the LGT is fast (insert RC....lol) if an M5 driver wanted a race...

"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Funny thing happened to me this morning on my way to work. I was on the 95 south heading into the Bronx (New York City) about 4 am this morning when some moron in a 06-07 BMW M5 pulls up next to me and starts to egg me on for a race. I think i hurt his feeling by not racing him so he paced my car for about 3 miles then finally took off. I'm not exactly stock anymore but you can't really see the FMIC with my stupid plate license plate in the front anyways...

So in a nutshell, this must mean that the LGT is fast (insert RC....lol) if an M5 driver wanted a race...

had a cts v wait for me to catch up then he railed it for some reason. i was in the left lane following traffic.

me and the gf just thought they he must of had issues to feel like that.

Guest heightsgtltd

Something about this weekend?

Something similar happened with my wife and I with a Dodge hemi yesterday :lol: in the city. One of the yellow ones with black accents.

Yeah dude, I am trying to race you from a stoplight on the west side highway in the 40s :rolleyes:

I couldt imagine owing an STI...everyone and their mother would try to race you...

come to WA.

kia

hyuandai

fords...excursions etc

bmw

any busted ass car.

honda suvs and cars

minivans

cute yutes

audi tt

audi b6 a4

audi a6 3.2

here EVERYONE tries to race. not just my gt but even each other. hell. i have even had problems from other subarus.

forgot to mention...some of them are mothers.

Something about this weekend?

Something similar happened with my wife and I with a Dodge hemi yesterday :lol: in the city. One of the yellow ones with black accents.

Yeah dude, I am trying to race you from a stoplight on the west side highway in the 40s :rolleyes:

heights....there is like a cop on every corner on the West side man...thats the last place I would ever try to do 20 over..

come to WA.

kia

hyuandai

fords...excursions etc

bmw

any busted ass car.

honda suvs and cars

minivans

cute yutes

audi tt

audi b6 a4

audi a6 3.2

here EVERYONE tries to race. not just my gt but even each other. hell. i have even had problems from other subarus.

forgot to mention...some of them are mothers.

LOLOL....im glad I don't live by you..

Guest heightsgtltd
heights....there is like a cop on every corner on the West side man...thats the last place I would ever try to do 20 over..

Exactly! That's what I was saying in the post. There was no way in hell I am going to do that at around 40th street and the west side highway when this assshat wanted to race :lol:

There's a guy in Ontario who has a V8 RS4, which isn't as fast as he thought it was when he woke up this morning :lol:

according to your sig...400hp. is that awp?

plus...there is a post somewhere about the r8 not having the hp is should have. it was a r8 vs jeep thing. both having 420hp and all.

can't ignore the r&t times though.

Archived