LegacyGT.com

***SoCal Dyno Day - November 3 at Yimi Sport Tuning***

Boostjunkie

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thanks for posting your chart tho.. :D

for those who don't know, i believe it is a 7cm FP Green, 2.4 inlet, meth, ewg and a bunch of other goodies :D

and merv's beloved advan rs'

DAMN 7cm is holding power STRONG spoolup is nice also. Hmmmm

The EWG is the key. Since so much of the exhaust gas flow is coming out of the EWG it makes the 7cm2 turbine housing relatively less restrictive.

Oh yeah I know but it REALLY is holding well. Makes me think is the 8cm housing worth the slight hit in spool since I will hopefully be going with an EWG setup. But then again with the 8cm and EWG max WHP might be at redline plus a little stronger.

7CM helps with the spool, EWG helps the top end.. Win Win it seems :D

Will, didn't Anthony overlay Matt's Dyno over a tuned Stage 2 LGT's dyno for you? Matt's FP Green made power everywhere versus the stage 2 lgt :D.

Touched by jesus indeed, but that man can tune.

SoCal Duck Hunters Club - Unit 52

7CM helps with the spool, EWG helps the top end.. Win Win it seems :D

Will, didn't Anthony overlay Matt's Dyno over a tuned Stage 2 LGT's dyno for you? Matt's FP Green made power everywhere versus the stage 2 lgt :D.

Touched by jesus indeed, but that man can tune.

You overlaid those graphs and showed them to me, remember?;)

So you really want me to mod my snow wagon huh? Would you prefer that I go Stage II or straight to a TD06 20g?:lol:

This makes my decision that much harder now 7cm vs 8cm. Take the 200-300rpm hit in spool to have a stronger topend? I need to research how much more powerful the topend would be with an 8cm EWG setup...I want to be able to hang with Boostjunkie through 3rd on the GT35r <----:lol:

Archived