LegacyGT.com

The Official NY Capital Area Thread

korpsepatrol

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All the guys that went to LG yesterday, saw you.

You drove past me while I was standing on the sidewalk in Bolton Landing.

My Mother and Sister came up to visit this weekend, and we were going up there anyways. Had a bite to eat, and just after, we crossed the street as all you all drove by. Wouldn't have seen my LGT, as it was parked in a parking lot behind me.

Looked like:

1) Black LGT (exhaust)

2) Black LGT

3) Blue Audi S4/A4?

4) Green Leggy

Did I miss any?

Wish I could have joined you. I left Troy/Albany area around 12pm and was hoping you guys would catch me on 87N, but I guess you all drive too slow ;)

Wish I had a cell# of someone to tell you guys to turn around when you drove by, hah. Lookin' good though fellas, I'll be sure to join next time.

Need a CarPC bezel? PM me!

^^^ What did we have almost a doz. cars show up, Awesome! Great curise, awesome roads and nice poeple. Thank for waiting for me too.

Mike

Yeah man good times. Very good roads too. Hopefully the next ride is in november too.

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

Cossey,

Are you the silver one that's been there in the past, and waves to me when I'm there?

Negative. But I do always wave to other LGT's. I'm at the one on 2nd Ave. I won't be outside though, just doing meetings/more training inside.

Ah alright, I was thinking of the one up on Hoosick St (Rt 7) near Price Chopper and WalMart.

There's a guy that works at that one that has a Silver LGT and sees me all the time. Don't think he's a member here though unfortunately.

Need a CarPC bezel? PM me!

Ah alright, I was thinking of the one up on Hoosick St (Rt 7) near Price Chopper and WalMart.

There's a guy that works at that one that has a Silver LGT and sees me all the time. Don't think he's a member here though unfortunately.

Do what i do, put a slip of paper with the website on his wiper.

I did that coming out of Legends when i saw one...i was also drunk.

R.I.P Coxx

How does next thursday sound? Lets see if we can get a confirmation from some albany members before we set it for sure..

Anyone up for thursday November 1st

R.I.P Coxx

Archived