LegacyGT.com

The Official NY Capital Area Thread

korpsepatrol

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Damn it git i know you wouldn't be down. However i might come out to a meet over there. Once i get my shyte in order. Prob Jan or Feb

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

First, Sorry for not coming to the meet this Sunday (did it even happen?).

I am free this weekend as of this moment, I believe.

Any chance anyone has a garage in the area (I live in an apartment)?

I have had these STi parts for the "STi swap" in my apartment for so long and I kick myself everytime I look at them. I've wanted to do this swap since before I owned my LGT, but I quickly needed tuition money and started selling the parts.

I've purchased the parts for Stage2 TWICE (2xAP's, 2xDP's, 2xUP's, 2xGaskets, etc. etc.) and ended up wussing out on warranty issues the first time and selling the parts; and second time needed the money and un-installed.

Well, I've wanted the STi swap forever, I have the parts (minus the TMIC & UP) and want to finally go through with this.

Although its so soon, my GF is away this weekend (for the 3-Day'er) and if I were to frantically be able to source the parts, I'd love to finally bite-the-bullet and do it. (That's the only way that I ever talk myself into doing things, I have to just decide to do it and do it then; Otherwise, my maturity kicks in. I hate growing up...)

****And I'm sure if Groff catches this thread he'll go nuts. So Groff, what are you're plans? (He's not in this thread, but he stalks me ;))*****

Need a CarPC bezel? PM me!

So yeah...that's the gist of it. Pretty much I'd need a garage bay for probably 24 hours, and a few guys that would want to help.

I'll provide the pizza and beer, that's about all that's in my budget.

The next thing would be to figure out if I could:

A) Get an openECU (or the likes) map by Monday

B) Get/borrow a Tactrix cable to flash the map

Need a CarPC bezel? PM me!

Archived