LegacyGT.com

The Official NY Capital Area Thread

korpsepatrol

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Capital area guys, are you reading this and don't have a garage, or haven't read this yet?

Someone's gotta have a garage.

Dude i would love to help but i also live in an apartment. I wish i had a garage. If you find out somewhere you can do this, i will bring my up pipe :spin: We can do a install meet.

However i was there since mike(hammerdown) decided to show up, he drove from ithica to come so how could i turn that down. Saw his sti 6spdmt that he installed on his lgt. Sick is all i can say. That man now has a solid base to make that into a monster.

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

No garage here, either... Any luck finding one BMac?

I'm not going to be around this weekend either. I don't know if anyone is planning on meeting up but I'm out for this weekend.

I hope to make it out one of these weekends, though. Things have been hectic lately!

Hmm, seems like this weekend is not very good at all. Oh well, like i said bmac if you do find one let me know.

I am guessing no one can meet on sunday then since most of you are out of town, or are some still up for a small one?

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

To all:

Turns out that I'll be away Sunday and Monday, so this weekend isn't good for me either.

Cossey: Where are you located?

Dmiller: You willing to put up a few members cars for a day or two? (as my STi install could take around 8 hours to a whole day depending on issues and devotion) + other members installs (Up pipe, etc.)

Saturday next week is bad for me, but Sunday is good. I'm just worried about A) Getting the install done in 1 day (as this is my DD and I have school that Monday) and B) Being able to get an OpenECU (Enginuity, etc.) map to flash before startup (as my funds extend to the STi parts, but had to sell my AP :( )

Need a CarPC bezel? PM me!

Hey, that's pretty close. About 25-30mins.

So it'd be between dmiller's and Cossey's if both are equally willing.

Cossey, with your 3 stalls, is it possible for us to occupy, say two stalls out of those three?

Need a CarPC bezel? PM me!

Archived