LegacyGT.com

The Official NY Capital Area Thread

korpsepatrol

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sure man let me know when you get out of that one then or is it later than the meet thats why i am saying we could work out the times for it to be easy on everyone.

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

Lol its fine, i am hoping to make this atleast either a biweekly or weekly meet depends on how often people can take time out. I am thinking prob biweekly.

Just let us know if a) sunday is alright for a standard meet day? b) Is 4pm a good time for a standard meet time?

R.I.P Coxx

So smushy or bmac are either you still able to make it?

Cossey is 4pm alright for you will that give you enough time to do the autox?

Got a detail guy who wants to come to the meet, and maybe even a service guy as well who can do installs and maintenance (not at the meet of course). Figure this might be a good way for you guys to meet these guys too.

R.I.P Coxx

hammer down i just sent you a pm with my number in case you end up coming up so your not the only one up here, like i said i am willing to meet even if one person wants to.

Scooby...i am really sorry to hear that i just saw those pics you posted that sucks alot, good luck with the repairs!

R.I.P Coxx

Sorry, no one really showed up aside from hammer down which i must say was damn cool. He had a 6 spd sti conversion done to his 5mt lgt.

The meet was at 4pm at chili's though. I am going to try to come up with a good spot for a weekly or biweekly meet.

If you have any suggestions let me know.

I am guessing for the next meet it should be Oct 14th. Does that sound good for everyone? Or do you guys want to meet next week?

R.I.P Coxx

Oct. 14th is another autocross I must attend for points and such. Plus it's the last of the season, so who knows.

Oct. 13th I am off for the evening.

Oct 26th-28th I'm going to Watkins Glen for a track day w/ some other 518 guys.

Weekend after is my birthday. I'mma get laid. Or at least try to. ******' skanks.

What time does the autox end on the 14th?

Mike that is quite quick, and nice mpg i really need to do some work to get mine up i keep avg 19-21 on highway.

R.I.P Coxx

im around almost every night and weekend, just need to know a day or so in advance. the weekend of the 14 i wont be able to attend, i am going to NYC to spend some time with family. any other time, weekend and midweek im around.

anyone know a place i can get a DP installed for a reasonable price?

Just pmed you lowrider about installer.

Yeah we are going to have to cast a vote on which day for the next meet. Since so many off and on's

R.I.P Coxx

Well got the new whip today, i have to say that i LOVE it, lol. Except.... The new key it makes it look like a drive a cheap car, who just takes a chunk of plastic throw some buttons on it and then stab a key in the top? Oh... Subaru.LOL Other than that i cant complain especially because the dealer i bought it from is upgrading the powertrain warranty of all new scoobys to lifetime.

Archived