LegacyGT.com

The Official NY Capital Area Thread

korpsepatrol

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTW how do you all feel about having a meet on maybe sunday? That would be Sept 30th. Anyone up for that?

Able to attend:

Not Able to Attend:

1. dmiller

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

well at the moment it seems if atleast three including me show interest it would be on.

I think cossey would be up for it as well. So that would make A tentative list of:

Bmac

Me

Scooby

Cossey

I will send a pm to smushy since he was also interested for a meet.

As far as location how does chili's on wolf road sound? Unless of course there is a better location for this since i am new to setting these up around here. Any suggestions?

I am willing to show if even only one wants to meet up.

R.I.P Coxx

This would be cool if we could get a regularly scheduled meet goin.

Yeah thats what i am aiming for. As well sunday seems to be the time that most people have time off, hopefully.

The location and time we need to set up though. I am guessing like 3 or 4pm so it gives those who went out the nite before a time to recuperate.

R.I.P Coxx

I don't think I have anything going on this weekend. As of right now I should be able to make it...

Cossey were you on I-90 W headed to the Northway this morning around 8:10? Silver GT with a spoiler?

No, but I was on the northway all day pretty much. Had to drive to Lake Placid w/ my friend and his 3000GT to Moon Performance to get tuned.

K cool. We will have to make sure the nite of saturday so we know who are definite and who are not. It seems as if there alot of possibly's and maybe's however i will be willing to show for atleast one person who shows up.

I will be trying to have my 30k mile service done sunday morning thanks to fast freddy and your recommendation cossey, so i should be available by 3 or 4pm.

Just need one definite legacy to show up and i will be there. I figure those that are on the fence might show up if atleast 2 are there as well.

R.I.P Coxx

Archived