LegacyGT.com

Would you still buy a Legacy if there was no GT?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wouldn't have bought the GT had I known that Accessport for 07 was going to be such an issue.

In stock form, it's just not quick enough for me.

I have to admit, it's now starting to annoy me. I figured 3-6 months break in, then go AP. 243HP is insufficient for my driving habits. If it persists into 2008, I may just trade in early on a BMW 135.

I wouldn't have bought the GT had I known that Accessport for 07 was going to be such an issue.

Why don't you simply use ECUTek? That works for '07s.

________________________________________________ [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1980"]'05 BSM OBXT Row-your-own, W.I.P. :rolleyes:[/URL] [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1242"]'06 Shrek B # 64 - The car the wife loved to hate :( Sold...[/URL]

Stoopid SI drive. All I need is the gas pedal. If I want less performance and better gas mileage, I'll keep my foot out of it!:spin:

NEVER ARGUE WITH A STUPID PERSON.

THEY WILL DRAG YOU DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL, THEN BEAT YOU WITH EXPERIENCE.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well...Yes, I have a 2.5i.

In fact, with the absurd Subaru pricing here in Canada, I would never buy a Legacy GT, as it costs a bit more than a well-equipped base Audi A4 Quattro.

I view my 2.5i as the poor man's A4. If I want to spend A4 money, I will get an A4.

Yes, but only Subaru and Audi offer "symmetric AWD". Would you really want AWD in a transverse engine mount (i.e. modified FWD)? I sure wouldn't. And the truck-style AWD (i.e. separate front diff) that BMW and MB use adds lots of weight, extra parts, and extra drivetrain losses.

Well...Yes, I have a 2.5i.

In fact, with the absurd Subaru pricing here in Canada, I would never buy a Legacy GT, as it costs a bit more than a well-equipped base Audi A4 Quattro.

I view my 2.5i as the poor man's A4. If I want to spend A4 money, I will get an A4.

I think of it that way also. And considering the Audi's weight, I'd say the 2.5i is about as fast as a A4 1.8T Quattro.

Absolutely not. The reason I bought the car was the turbocharger and it's potential to make more power

Yes, but only Subaru and Audi offer "symmetric AWD". Would you really want AWD in a transverse engine mount (i.e. modified FWD)? I sure wouldn't. And the truck-style AWD (i.e. separate front diff) that BMW and MB use adds lots of weight, extra parts, and extra drivetrain losses.

Aren't there a few Audis that use transversely mounted motors?Absolutely not

Archived