• Charlotte
    • Winston-Salem
    • Asheville area
    • Boone

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, another LGT owner in Charlotte (actually Belmont, but close enough).

I agree that there aren't enough LGT's around; in the local Subaru club, I've been referred to as the VIP since I'm usually the only LGT that rolls in.

Check out http://www.centralcarolinassubaruclub.com/forum/ , there are usually monthly meets, and a weekly meetup for both the north side and south siders of Charlotte. North side usually meets up in Concord near Concord Mills, and South side usually meets up in the parking lot behind Sticky Fingers, off Johnston Rd and I-485.

If you ever see a Silver LGT with dark tint and an RBS grill, it's probably me.

Hey guys, another LGT owner in Charlotte (actually Belmont, but close enough).

I agree that there aren't enough LGT's around; in the local Subaru club, I've been referred to as the VIP since I'm usually the only LGT that rolls in.

Check out http://www.centralcarolinassubaruclub.com/forum/ , there are usually monthly meets, and a weekly meetup for both the north side and south siders of Charlotte. North side usually meets up in Concord near Concord Mills, and South side usually meets up in the parking lot behind Sticky Fingers, off Johnston Rd and I-485.

If you ever see a Silver LGT with dark tint and an RBS grill, it's probably me.

Where and what days and what times do you guys meet? I'd definitly join up.

http://www.centralcarolinassubaruclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5

Usually Tuesday nights; check the board to see if people are going or not... most of the time someone shows, unless the weather is meh.

I really need to get my LGT back on the road and go to a meet... I haven't gone since April (been unemployed and now started working again, so... yeah). I might show up in my 93 next week just for shits and giggles :)

dang i missed out on a subbie meet. maybe next tuesday i will show up. where at in concord mills do you all meet up at? also i just installed the avo fmic on my car and i have my 6 month old perrin tmic just collecting dust, i will trade but i would like to sell it. anyone want it?

dang i missed out on a subbie meet. maybe next tuesday i will show up. where at in concord mills do you all meet up at? also i just installed the avo fmic on my car and i have my 6 month old perrin tmic just collecting dust, i will trade but i would like to sell it. anyone want it?

SHITTT i would love to take this but it would open so many doors to spend money. What are you looking for in trade? I wouldn't need it anytime soon because I would also need a BOV, DP, MID&Y. If you wanted we can meet up next tuesday and talk about possibles.

That is a haul from Asheville for a weekly meet... but more power to ya! There is a place called Iron Thunder, across the street from Concord Mills where the meet has been; I haven't been to a North Side meet yet (moved and been unemployed for 3 months; previously went to the South Side meets). Maybe I'll bust ass and get my FMIC and HID's installed this weekend to bring the LGT out of the garage for the first time in months...!

^^ naw man i moved from asheville to charlotte haha. i live near uncc campus. Ill trade anything that i could make a buck on lol. i just got my avo fmic installed and so my perrin tmic is just chillen in my NEW garage. but im sooo stoked about this meet, i havent seen another leggy since ive been her NA or turboed. ive got a bunch of parts lying around if anyone needs anything than let me know and ill see what i can do. OH and i found huntersville by accident today (i got really really lost) but if nothing else us lgt people need to get our stuff together and meet up.

Mine is sitting on ramps still, and probably will be for a couple more weeks until I get a new to me backing for my passenger side headlight. Finished with the FMIC install, just need to finish modifying the Cobb airbox to fit and put the engine bay back together, and I'll be done :)

I might be able to go to the Tuesday night meet next week (in Concord); I'll have to check my finances though; I'm definitely down for some beers!