• Charlotte
    • Winston-Salem
    • Asheville area
    • Boone

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my buddy works at the rick hendrick lexus in charlotte thats right off of us74, he is a service writer as well and makes some good money. i'm not sure if they are hiring, but it cant hurt to go check it out

eric

my buddy works at the rick hendrick lexus in charlotte thats right off of us74, he is a service writer as well and makes some good money. i'm not sure if they are hiring, but it cant hurt to go check it out

eric

can he get me a good deal on a new lexus? haha

i know he said that he could get me a good deal, but you never know. his list of cars that he has and had is one to envy: 01 Integra type R, 05 sti, 05 evo, 95 supra with greddy single t78 pushing 850rwhp, currently he has 2 240's with sr20 and a SC 400 with a 1jz swap. he never half asses his builds

i know he said that he could get me a good deal, but you never know. his list of cars that he has and had is one to envy: 01 Integra type R, 05 sti, 05 evo, 95 supra with greddy single t78 pushing 850rwhp, currently he has 2 240's with sr20 and a SC 400 with a 1jz swap. he never half asses his builds

Jeeze man, how old is this guy? I should change professions too! That is a list to admire - we should all meet up and kick the tires or something.

he's only 31, forgot to mention that his wife works there as well and she's a service writer too. His supra was amazing and fast as f**k! When he took me for a ride the first time, the car was stupid fast and literally 2 drops of pee came out into my pants! lol