• Charlotte
    • Winston-Salem
    • Asheville area
    • Boone

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record, they are actually in Concord... good luck finding them in Charlotte! ;) That shop used to be BRE Motorsports; it's much nicer than where his old place was in Rock Hill.

What did you have done? Steven, Adam, and the rest of the people up there are great.

curbed my mother Fing wheels at the airport on wednesday! WTF!!! Anyone have any review on Prince's Wheels in Monroe? Heard they do some great work from someone at work. If someone has a goog place closer I'd be more than pleased. Just need to get it ground and painted - it's purely cosmetic but an eyesore!

Thanks.

i dont know about them but i need to get my gold bbs' fixed and back on the leggy let me know what they charge u if u choose them. ill start looking around for the repairs shops too. Any of yall gonna do that autocross next weekend?

Yep, I haven't seen many around either, let alone a modded one. I've done a few small things to mine, so it'd be cool to meet up with some other members in the area (if they're out there) so I can learn more and see what others have done.

If you all ever decide to meet let me know. We live in McLeansville (by Burlington) and have a slightly modified Legacy. Of course if we met up that would mean I have to clean it...she is filthy.

it was a molle, you are no longer able to use an alice pack in the 82nd. it was the EIB packing list, it weighs about 45. EIB has totally change, this is the first year that they started doing it this way, you have 3 lanes (urban, patrol, and TCP). all the task are put into a sticks lane and you have 20 minutes to do the scenario based lane that incorporates all the tasks. all of the guys that already have their eib say that its somewhat easier but there is new stuff like operating a BFT and loading a ASIP radio with the SKL and the fact that its like a stress shoot all in one. i was true blue up to the last day and i switched direction and distance on shift from a known point.