• Charlotte
    • Winston-Salem
    • Asheville area
    • Boone

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spotted GRP sedan in Greensboro last Friday, you were in left turn lane on wendoover turning toward Moses Cone. Was in wife's Forester, just visiting in G'boro for a few days. Was good to see some tar heel fan flags for a change...
All I need now is a hill holder and a center passing light...

• 2 weeks later...
so i've decided to keep the lgt and not buy a new car when i get back from deployment. so when i get back i'm just going to get a FD rx7 to play with. i cant wait for a year to go by so i can have some fun in a rotary

My car ended up being totaled out. Looking for something to replace it. There aren't to many around that were in as good shape as mine was. It is a shame a car in that good of condition with 20k on the engine is to be totaled.

Luckily though, I got all of my aftermarket stuff of of it, as well as my suspension parts. Funny thing is, H&R sport springs came in 4 days after the wreck. They should be put to good use when I find another Leggy.

Best of luck in your search. I recommend expanding your search to a larger geographic area instead of just sticking with local. If you can save $500 to $1000 bucks but you have to drive 250 miles you will still save money. Plus that saving will cover your road trip.

• 3 weeks later...
Hey everyone. Just wanted to say hello from Raleigh/Durham area. I recently got a 2005 LGT 5EAT wagon OBP.

Shoutout if you are in the area

Check out these guys for service needs if you have not already. They rebuilt the engine and road tuned a friends WRX and he was very satisfied with them.

http://www.turbotime.us/

Hey everyone. Just wanted to say hello from Raleigh/Durham area. I recently got a 2005 LGT 5EAT wagon OBP.

Shoutout if you are in the area

Nice car choice. We have an 05 LGT Sedan in OBP and often find ourselves wishing we had went with the wagon.

Check out these guys for service needs if you have not already. They rebuilt the engine and road tuned a friends WRX and he was very satisfied with them.

http://www.turbotime.us/

thanks for the recommendation. I think I am going to keep everything relatively stock and without a tune. The first things to go in will be a stereo system, an exhaust (or a muffler if I can find one), and some springs. If I go for some tuning I will definitely keep them in mind.

thanks again

Nice car choice. We have an 05 LGT Sedan in OBP and often find ourselves wishing we had went with the wagon.

Yes it is a very fun car and twice as nice being its a wagon. I am very satisfied :)

thanks for the recommendation. I think I am going to keep everything relatively stock and without a tune. The first things to go in will be a stereo system, an exhaust (or a muffler if I can find one), and some springs. If I go for some tuning I will definitely keep them in mind.

thanks again

Yes it is a very fun car and twice as nice being its a wagon. I am very satisfied :)

If you still have a cat in the up-pipe, get that sucker out of there. With that and a exhaust you could get a stage 1 tune. Car will feel smoother, little power bump and if done right, It's safer for your engine. You might see a little economy bump as well. Of course at that point your only a down pipe away from stage 2... slippery slope. Enjoy your wagon.

If your doing springs, do struts at the same time. Stock struts won't hold out on stiffer springs. If you can't swing both of those, do sway bars now and springs/struts down the road. Check your Front LCA bushings. And search "banjo filter".

Here's my Wagon:

http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1349