What area are you from?  

154 members have voted

1. 1. What area are you from?

• Raleigh
    • Charlotte
    • Winston-Salem
    • Asheville area
    • Boone

If you still have a cat in the up-pipe, get that sucker out of there. With that and a exhaust you could get a stage 1 tune. Car will feel smoother, little power bump and if done right, It's safer for your engine. You might see a little economy bump as well. Of course at that point your only a down pipe away from stage 2... slippery slope. Enjoy your wagon.

If your doing springs, do struts at the same time. Stock struts won't hold out on stiffer springs. If you can't swing both of those, do sway bars now and springs/struts down the road. Check your Front LCA bushings. And search "banjo filter".

Here's my Wagon:

http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1349

Ok thank you very much for the advice. All of that sounds very appealing and I'll probably get right on getting the cat out of the up-pipe. Being that I'm still in school, funds toward the LGT may be somewhat limited so I might just have to settle for a muffler or hogzaust for now.

I also might look into sway bars and just replacing small things around the car like bushings and such.

Thanks again for all of the advice.

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spotted I've seen what I think is the same grey spec b about 4 times in the university area on hwy 29 and you just drove past my house in abbington place. I have the house with black Wrx wagon with gold rims in the driveway. But my legacy is still in the shop. Anyways nice spec b and the exhaust sounds good.

In Nags Head for this whole week. Spotted an ABP LGT wagon on saturday along South Old Oregon Inlet Rd. Also spotted a dark grey LGT Spec B on the same road parked on ocean side all week. Nice to see some LGT's while on vaca in the OBX

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

BOONE, NC

i have a modded 2007 spec B, lowered, wheels painted, tint, roof racks...

i have seen a nice white one cruising around and boone is small. im from Hickory, NC and i want to get some meets going or shoots i do alot of photography so hit me up on here!

• 3 weeks later...
saw two lgts today. a silver one on wendover, and a red one on dolly madison. I'm just trying to see if any local owners are on the forums.

Neither of those was me, but I am in East Greensboro. I have a 96 Outback wagon. My brother stays on that side of town. I see people in Legacies all the time, but it seems to be the one car I see the most of since buying mine this summer.