LegacyGT.com

New '08 Impreza and WRX photos....

mccorry

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
test drove the 08 WRX hatch today. not bad. actually felt like driving my LGT when it was stock. nice and smooth acceleration, very comfy ride, good kick once the turbo spools up. :) i was impressed. had they had one available when I bought my LGT, i may have got it instead.
Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

honestly, yes. i think it performs just as well, maybe not as tight in handling, but the performance was quite nice. it's not STI, and it's not up to par with my LGT, however, i'd say it will outperform a stock LGT in handling no doubt.

I used to completely agree with you on the styling of the new WRX. But the more pictures I see the better its looking to me. Yes it does look very different than anything we've seen before, but its the kind of looks that take time to grow on you.

It'll be good to reread this thread in a year and see if we all still feel the same way. For example, when it first came out I hate the bug-eyed WRXs.

very true. i'm still not a fan of the pig nose, but it grows on me, especially when i have one in our garage....

drove our 07 STI yesterday since mine needed servicing. very different, but wow, you have to shift so much!! :lol: oh well.... things to look forward to in a year or so once the STI hatch actually comes out.

Those spy shots have convinced me...the new STi will be hot!

My buddy has a new Impreza and already has about 2.5K miles on it. He loves it and it has grown on me as not a bad looking car. I do like the Mazda 3 better but I can't wait to see/drive the STi.

Archived