LegacyGT.com

New '08 Impreza and WRX photos....

mccorry

Okay, here's how I look at this. Im 21. Subaru is trying to attract my business with this car, because I can't afford a Legacy. But as a young person, I feel that this small round thing doesn't represent me at all. The new Lancer does, this thing not at all. Now if Im the only young person who feels that way Ill shut up, but I just cant imagine forkin over any money for something that looks like this.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Okay, here's how I look at this. Im 21. Subaru is trying to attract my business with this car, because I can't afford a Legacy. But as a young person, I feel that this small round thing doesn't represent me at all. The new Lancer does, this thing not at all. Now if Im the only young person who feels that way Ill shut up, but I just cant imagine forkin over any money for something that looks like this.

To each their own... I'm in the target demo and i picked one up... and i've not had one negative complaint about the styling from anyone i know. The most common thing i hear is that it looks like a BMW.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Why is the Victory crossed out and not just the iPhone?

Stewie on Family guy says "Victory is Mine!"

When I got a iPhone I crossed out Victory.... when i Picked up the rex i crossed out iPhone

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My hubby and I are considering a new WRX hatch to replace his XB. I had thought about trading in the wagon for one until I actually drove it lol. I dont mind it but it felt more cushy than the LGT and thats not what a WRX is supposed to feel like. An Impreza sure,but not a WRX, and at this point I would not get rid of my wagon for one, no way.

Amy

04 FXT vf39 5mt

I really like the look of the WRX Hatch, so much so that I considered picking one up instead of the new Subie in the works, but then I made the fortunate mistake of looking in the winder. The friggin center console is one of the worst designs I have seen as of late. The interior has a nice flow like that of the Tribeca, then it all flows to the center and BOOM, here is a friggin box stuck there floating, in your face. WTF Subaru, you ruined it for me on the interior

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

I really like the look of the WRX Hatch, so much so that I considered picking one up instead of the new Subie in the works, but then I made the fortunate mistake of looking in the winder. The friggin center console is one of the worst designs I have seen as of late. The interior has a nice flow like that of the Tribeca, then it all flows to the center and BOOM, here is a friggin box stuck there floating, in your face. WTF Subaru, you ruined it for me on the interior

LOL... the box is because a lot of Impreza owners like to change their own radios... My Nav screen goes there and it looks great with the navi in it.I'm sure a lot of people are happy that it's not integrated. Where you have been btw?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Check out ultimate racing's 2008 WRX.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1360742

I think it's funny how everyone immediately starts making aftermarket parts for the 2008 WRX but only recently have more vendors started making LGT FMIC kits.

Has anyone else noticed that most of the tuner 2008 WRXs are hatches?

PDX has a hatch

Perrin pixellated WRX is a hatch

AVO has a hatch

Ultimate-racing has a hatch

If this is an untuned 2008 WRX with CAI, TB Exhaust w/ High-Flow Cat, and UR FMIC kit then I can't wait to see what the 2008 STi power is going to be like.

http://www.ultimate-racing.com/08WRX/08WRX-Stock-vs-CAI-TBExhaust-FMIC.jpg

oddly enough, everyone screams how it looks to Mazda3 ish yet, the M3 is one of the most popular cars for early 20-somethings. hmm..... perhaps you just like the previous models and looks to the cars and when something changes, (and hard to believe that people DON'T like change) you immediately don't like it. most people screamed about how fugly the pignose was when it first came out 2 yrs ago, now people love them. it took awhile to get used to it, but when you did, they were ok. and seriously, you think the new X looks better than the hatch? everyone's entitled to their own opinion, so good luck with that. however, if you can't even afford a WRX, you're not gonna get into an X. :lol:

and anyone else notice how the WRX pricing has also gone up? perhaps their target market is no longer the young i can't afford a car group anymore but a little more older established i have a decent job and can afford $26K+ for a fun awd hatch?? hell, even look at the pricing for the LGT's now! to buy my same car in an 08 body, i'd be spending a good $3K+ more for it! and that'd be on a VIP pricing. :(

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

Check out ultimate racing's 2008 WRX.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1360742

I think it's funny how everyone immediately starts making aftermarket parts for the 2008 WRX but only recently have more vendors started making LGT FMIC kits.

Has anyone else noticed that most of the tuner 2008 WRXs are hatches?

PDX has a hatch

Perrin pixellated WRX is a hatch

AVO has a hatch

Ultimate-racing has a hatch

I heard a nasty rumor that SOA gave them hatches

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LOL... the box is because a lot of Impreza owners like to change their own radios... My Nav screen goes there and it looks great with the navi in it.I'm sure a lot of people are happy that it's not integrated. Where you have been btw?
I needed a break, there were a lot of people/things that were pissing me off on this board.

As for the center console they just didnt do a good enough job integrating it IMO, it just sticks out too much and doesnt have a good enough flow. It calls attention to its self over the rest of the interior as out of place. Dont get me wrong I love the new Hatch and I think the new STi is gonna be tits :wub: I really hope they go 2-door, but I know it wont happen

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

It's fugly, period. After seeing it in person few times one get used to it, but it's still ugly, with the bulgy roof and hood. I think sedan looks somewhat better though.

This all makes you wonder how next Legacy will look like.

Bugeye > rest of them

It's fugly, period. After seeing it in person few times one get used to it, but it's still ugly, with the bulgy roof and hood. I think sedan looks somewhat better though.

This all makes you wonder how next Legacy will look like.

Bugeye > rest of them

lgt wagons, boring, period. i've seen the lgt wagons in person they might be a little sleek but are still plain and boring. the 08 sedan looks far better.

Archived