LegacyGT.com

New Tshirts!

Tide

Been running low for a while on tshirts, so I'd like to have a new design for the new shirts. We had a contest last time and I'd like to offer the same. I've heard good things about Zazzle and would like to try them out vs. making them myself and mailing orders, running out of certain sizes. If you're interested in coming up with a design, check them out here:

http://www.zazzle.com/

I'll put up a vote and offer up 1-3 of the designs to be made as shirts. I won't take any profit of them if Zazzle lets me. So, designed by you, voted by you, and to be bought by the community. I'll just manage the details of setting up the store, etc.

So get started! Attach your ideas here!

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to be clear, you want it specifically to say "Legacygt.com", "Legacy Owners Association", or don't really care as long as it looks cool and people like it?

Also, as part of this, are you looking for a snazzy catchphrase like "Legacy Owners Make Better Lovers" too, or just the logo for the design?

Pete

Couple iIdeas for little 'catch phrases':

Chicks Dig Boost - I think is funny

Lead, Follow, or Get Out of the Passing Lane - LGT Advertisement (love it)

LGT Loaded: $30,000... Intake & Exhaust: $1000... Premium Unleaded Gas: $3.19/Gal.... Seeing the guy in the <insert car here>'s face when you pass him: priceless - well you know where this is from, could modify also

Other Ideas:

animation stlye picture of a 4cyl boxer engine eating a V8

that horse from the liberty STi advertisement

Mustang or other muscle car being eaten into the hood of a LGT

Just some ideas of the top of my head which I have nowhere close to the artistic talent to actually make reality. Use them as you wish, and lemme know when I can buy one!!

Guest JessterCPA
I still have my old school one. 2 years old almost now.

Mine too. I have both the original gray & the new white.

I wouldn't endorse that, it's possible, but there are copyright issues.

Couldn't they just be called RBP or QSM instead of the real name? Or maybe just Dark blue, light blue, silver, etc?

Archived