LegacyGT.com

New Tshirts!

Tide

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ok so im pretty good with photoshop.. i just did these two really quickly to gauge interest for waht to make.. here is a design sorta like the last shirt.. is it something we would want again? and if so, what angles? a front pic for the4 front and a back for the back?

1624573616_lgtshirt1copy.jpg.51d26fa573298e3f47be4c957432399d.jpg

lgtshirt2.jpg.77a890dc421fe5c673418af06641a4d6.jpg

BOO!you're no help.. i need constructive criticism!!! what angles? anyone? submit a pic for me to make into a tshirt design!!! my imagination is too small =)

edit: so ive done some chops of like this wagon.. and i could put the new tweaked bodywork on the sedan.. does anyone like the idea of some form of this but just lines like the other one??

ok so im pretty good with photoshop.. i just did these two really quickly to gauge interest for waht to make.. here is a design sorta like the last shirt.. is it something we would want again? and if so, what angles? a front pic for the4 front and a back for the back?

Dump the spoiler :lol:, other then that its great

If you can afford College, you probably don't need to go.

now we're getting somewhere. how about the same angle only from the front you are on the right track whatever is decided on needs to be classy like the car. also maybe a 3/4 front view but from a ground angle to make car look aggressive like it's looking down on the competion. bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy

put it on a curvy road... make it going somewhere.

you're also going to need broader outlines. if you're going cartoon-ish drawn look then it shouldnt look like it was put through a photoshop filter. big fat lines show up better on a tshirt anyhow. lose the spoiler, and a lot of the other detailed filler marks. (wheel rim outlines, door handles, etc)

Constructive criticism :)

It's an awesome job though. I could never recreate that. My cousin has a tablet, maybe i can steal it and mess around, but i doubt it would be 2% as good as that.

my 2 cents. my roomate/cousin has a screen printing setup here, does shirts for bands.

car for sale. PM me!

how about something like this?

I know it looks more like a TL but in terms of tshirt design (where it's harder to get fainter outlines) it'll be easier

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v117/lawtheflaw/lawl.jpg

car for sale. PM me!

haha. thanks for the input. so i was thinking about it last night and i had another idea. my girlfriend made me a tshirt of a car design i drew in seventh grade (haha sad). yeah but ill go take some pics of it and see what you think. i would do an outline like the pics above.. but on the front there would be the front of the car.. and the back would be the back.. maybe the whole car.. maybe only half.. like? or bad?

so im saying half becasue the whole car just would be too wide and the picutre would end up being small.. but here:

and we could change which half of the car it was for the front or back..

also i think i would continue the lines out of the regular car.. idk.. i need comments

downsizea.thumb.jpg.ac4d38b5db9762a6f482540a9bc12400.jpg

downsize2a.thumb.jpg.16dd2148dd8ef6805fbeafb59d277466.jpg

so i just took some pics of my car.. the views bosco said and some front and back if anyone likes my idea. so im going to the airport now but ill work on it.. photoshop on the laptop =) ill post when im in florida

I have some stuff I did a while ago, I attached them for viewing.

They are more graphical, depicting things that I think make the Legacy unique.

Let me know what you think.

Sorry they are a little small- they were intended to be signatures, but I could easily make them larger .

226755320_Bigthingscomeinsmallpackagescopy.jpg.d3357a94d84307a3f0b681b6fb2d08ef.jpg

1730363596_Fouractscopy.jpg.793c28f8ae8961567977337ba3f37f73.jpg

1795992158_fourisbetterthantwocopy.jpg.fe8f8b41ef765ef6a55221ff7961ac05.jpg

1316697335_Itsgotitallcopy.jpg.b3b0ae7e86a28b6cae2dc9f5995cd17f.jpg

nice! s2000 top down sig style :)

Those are cool.

fine idea for a t-shirt.

those are good, but probably needs something more... unique.

turbocharged stuff, gauge sweeps, dont really scream legacy.

car for sale. PM me!

nice! s2000 top down sig style :)

Those are cool.

fine idea for a t-shirt.

those are good, but probably needs something more... unique.

turbocharged stuff, gauge sweeps, dont really scream legacy.

Precisely.

I know they dont really scream Legacy, but I was going for something a little more subtle. A Legacy on a t-shirt you definately know what you are looking at, this is something that other Legacy owners could appreciate it.

Your avatar makes me laugh

Thanks! People falling makes me laugh- unless its me of course. :cool:

How bout something like this? I am new and haven't seen the old shirt design. I did these during my lunch today. Also whomever owns this car please forgive me for using your pics but they are really good angles of a very very nice LGT.

http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/926/design01kj4.jpg

http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/5848/design02blackxx8.jpg

Archived