LegacyGT.com

New Tshirts!

Tide

i dont know.. tide will have to make the decision on if he wants to order different types of shirts or just one.. so yeah. can't say. and im not going to be around until monday.. so yeah whatever happens i can do stuff then

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got in this late, this is a sketch my brother did of my LGT wagon. Too late for consideration?

never to late poll has not been posted yet. need more sketches sedan/wagon also some different views/angles. ASAP. bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy

I am a graphic artist of 12+ years, but am just coming across this thread now. Attached is a quick logo. I could also do one based on the boxer engine you see to the left but without the Subaru logo and wording. You name it, I can do it.

lets see what you got. need more choices throw some ideas/drawings out there.

bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy

that wagon sketch is too out of proportion.. but good idea. we really need tide to tell us what the restriction are with having 1 or 2 different shirts..

this is for everyone, the whole idea is to present all your ideas then they will be posted and voted on. my understanding is Tide will pick out the ones he feels are worthy and we as a whole will vote, so keep them coming. the only restriction would be a "copyright" violation and Tide can sort that out. bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy

Being someone that owns a wagon, I agree with if we can get the sedan and the wagon in the same design it will appeal to both types of owners here, and keep the cost down having to produce 2 shirts. Regarding design choices, we need to decide if we are just going to have a logo on the front chest representing LegacyGT.com and then one of the fine images of the cars on the back. Being a designer, it will be alot easier in the end to make this shirt look awesome if we get this stuff sorted. I have contributed a logo option for the front in earlier posts and i also saw another one a couple posts back. Once we get an image for the shirt, I can work some kind of typography to be placed with the main image.

My guess is Tide will pick the shirt he likes and that is the one that will be offered. I am sure he wants our opinion but in the end it is his decision.

in post #1 he said we will vote on them. bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy

With the help of I believe ArcTec34's images and incorporating my logo design, I think I have something that everyone (sedan or wagon) would wear to show off legacygt.com and their vehicle of choice. I did up 2 versions, but am partial to #1. We can also incorporate a second colour in the logo to make it stand out more, but can address that later. Enjoy and lets get these shirts going.

shirt option1.pdf

shirt option 2.pdf

onshirt 1.pdf

onshirt 2.pdf

Starting working on my new office last night, going to have it put together this week, really it will be tonight. I've also dug up all the hoodies and current tshirts, and will be posting up a sale this weekend, need to get out the old and start new! After that we'll post up a poll for shirt design. Keep them coming!

Archived