LegacyGT.com

Getting a new car itch everyone.........

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 days left. Are you bidding on any other M45 sports? Or is this the only one you want. Ie color/ interior etc. I noticed there are a bunch on ebay.

Sorry to keep bringing this up but buying cars excites me, and hearing about other people buying cars excites me too! Especially if they are ones I can't afford yet :)

HEY WUKINDADA!!!!!!!

Are you seriously bidding on this car?

My father is also very interested in this car.

No reason for the two of you to start a bidding war.

He's actually called the current owner and talked to him on the phone and he's also purchased a full car fax history on the car.

So I know he's serious.

I told him I would talk to you and see where you were at....

he has not placed a bid yet....

thanks

Yes I am serious but only @ a true "deal".....black book value on the car excluding the warranty is 40,256.

I am only willing to go to 38,500 so anything over that & he can take it;)

Judging by where it is right now..........I'll be out

Even @ 40k it's a good deal I am just not willing to go that high....

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

HEY WUKINDADA!!!!!!!

Are you seriously bidding on this car?

My father is also very interested in this car.

No reason for the two of you to start a bidding war.

He's actually called the current owner and talked to him on the phone and he's also purchased a full car fax history on the car.

So I know he's serious.

I told him I would talk to you and see where you were at....

he has not placed a bid yet....

thanks

Either thats a mighty big coincidence or completely ghetto on your part. I hope its the coincidence :)

Yeah. Easy to confuse. To be honest, I wish I could afford 40k for a car :) And this one would be on the list. But I wouldn't seriously bid against wuki, especially since he brought it to our attention. That's like hooking up with a girl he brought to a party. Just not right :)

I do like the car alot but it's def. not a car I simply must have......

No problems with the guys dad bidding, there are 2 others that are going to push the car over 40 I think.

The wifey & I had a talk last night about the car, told her it would be her ride till after Christmas. She was not exactly thrilled:rolleyes:

wifey

"I do not want a car, I need a SUV".......

me

well......If i get it for the price I want a car you will have:eek:

Just amazes me she would take the new FJ over this car......

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

Wuki, next time dont start a thread on it until you've won :(

Heights!,

That's why I'm talking about it.... don't want to bid on it if wuki was serious...

Also, WUKI... what happens to the LGT? You leaving the family for the Nissan group?

everyone slow down... Barrok, Heights (AKA Mr. 9k posts)

I know you're just giving me crap to see your post total climb over another grand.

I think it would be SHADY to go behind hsi back and tell someone about the car and have him bid....sometimes people bring cars to our attention to show off what they think is a nice car.... I thought it was...my dad's been test driving and looking at M45s for about four months..... so I told him to check out ebay.... he fell in love...but I told him not to bid until I see if WUKI is serious.... I will not have him bid until it goes over 40k... thanks

:rolleyes:

If I had 4 posts I'd say the same thing. WTF does my post count have to do with anything?

ok heights.. I was just making a joke about your 9,000 posts coming up...but you didn't get the joke.... sorry..guess I'm not funny.. please calm down

Do you think he's serious about the car? hmm..he's bidding on it. He started a whole thread about it.

I've started threads about all sorts of things or cars all over the world.

If I start a thread on a Saleen S7 and talk about how much I love it...doesn't mean I'm going to sell my house and try to purchase the car....

I did not look at the bidding history. I was too busy looking at all the nice pictures of the pretty car. Maybe he mentioned he already bid... I don't know.

Just the fact that he started a thread doesn't tell me he is buying it tomorrow.

IN addition if I was serious about buying something for a good deal I would keep quiet about it until bidding was over.... or ask someone in general what they thought of X b rand car.... maybe even provide al ink to another picture of a similar car....

Then you tell us that your dad called the guy and spoke with him, but you want to see how serious Wuki is about buying it??? :lol:

Again, guess you don't know what I was doing. Not sure why you are laughing... My dad has been looking at the M45 for months. He knows I'm a car guy so he is always asking my opinion. Yes I didn't want my dad bidding against Wuki. I talked to WUKI.... and he told me 38,500 was his limit. So if it is sitting at 39k and my dad wants to pay more for it I'll tell him to GO FOR IT.

If it's going for 33k and looks like a great deal I'm going to say NO don't bid...let WUKI handle it... I don't see anything wrong with what I did...

No actually, it would be less shady, because people bid agaisnt others ANONYMOUSLY all the time. Did you expect Wuki to say, sure, why dont you guys take it?

You are turning this into a battle when it doesn't have to be.

Yes people bid against others all the time... I consider most of the people in this forum to be family.... you just don't bid against your family on a car...

You know hes serious..so what did you expect to have happen by making it public?I already explained this. I didn't know he was serious. I will not let my father bid on the car if WUKI is still interested.

But by asking him I found out good info. I found out that after 38,500 he is not intrested. I also found out that his wife doesn't want the car.

Your intention may have been honorable, but sometimes things are better left unknown

Something we agree with....soem things are better left unknown....

THATS FOR SURE

Archived