LegacyGT.com

The Official: Wagon Mafia Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to have to jump in on this thread.

05 Limited GT 5MT: Whiteline sways, Yokohama ES100 tires, short throw shifter, Whtline strut tower brace, dome lite mod, tinted windows, and mesh grill... Oh and totally debadged. If only I had the extra cash for struts, brakes, wheels and Stage II. Is that asking too much?

Only real complaint is the dam clutch stick and that I don't drive it enough.... Only 11k miles over 2 years.

I'm going to have to jump in on this thread.

05 Limited GT 5MT: Whiteline sways, Yokohama ES100 tires, short throw shifter, Whtline strut tower brace, dome lite mod, tinted windows, and mesh grill... Oh and totally debadged. If only I had the extra cash for struts, brakes, wheels and Stage II. Is that asking too much?

Only real complaint is the dam clutch stick and that I don't drive it enough.... Only 11k miles over 2 years.

What color? Pics?

No that's not asking too much! :lol:;)

You need to get out and drive more! :spin::eek:

Nice ride Leonardo! I love the look of the GRP! That is one sexy wagon!

Cheers!

-Ian

OhhhhhhhHHHH!HHHH!!!!! The creamery!!! :lol:

Don't hate on me cause I have a far superior shrek. But holy j33s!!! I'm wanting teh wagon!!!!

:wub:

________________________________________________ [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1980"]'05 BSM OBXT Row-your-own, W.I.P. :rolleyes:[/URL] [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1242"]'06 Shrek B # 64 - The car the wife loved to hate :( Sold...[/URL]

Real Subarus are WAGONS. Period.

Grocery Getters FTW, now and forever.

Can I roll with this crew?

Just saw this..

VT = Vermont?

If so, Vermont = Snow,and that = mountains and mountain sports.

Yes, you are in, buddy.

Pics?

Edit- just told my wife that I bought an RBS lip and that the wagon is going in for some serious exhaust work later next week...

She asked me if the wagon would ever see snow again, with all this "New Silly stuff put on it"?

I told her that she has 24 hours to pack her bags and get out.:eek::lol:

Edit- just told my wife that I bought an RBS lip and that the wagon is going in for some serious exhaust work later next week...

She asked me if the wagon would ever see snow again, with all this "New Silly stuff put on it"?

I told her that she has 24 hours to pack her bags and get out.:eek::lol:

My wife had a similar conversation with me recently. The result of that conversation is:

2008 Ford F-150 XLT 5.4L 4x4

We had to special order it exactly like she wanted it, so it's about 5-7 weeks out.

But, the Subi gets Teins and new winter tires as well;)

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

Thanks guys!

Gitster, he likes mine better on long hauls! ;)

Jeff, we need to do a photoshoot with both wagons. Of course, you might have to detail mine first :p

Yes I do......

We need to have a little install day for any guys in the whorelando area....

You know of any places for a good shoot?

Lots of places around Pizzeria UNO;)

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

My wife had a similar conversation with me recently. The result of that conversation is:

2008 Ford F-150 XLT 5.4L 4x4

We had to special order it exactly like she wanted it, so it's about 5-7 weeks out.

But, the Subi gets Teins and new winter tires as well;)

Hey SubiGT,

I hope that isn't your wife in your avatar!:lol:

Actually she looks a bit like Hillary, except the avatar lady has much nicer legs!:lol:

My solution to the wife problem is to keep the car and dump the b*tch! No bling mods for me until the ferking lawyers are finished!:mad:

Archived