LegacyGT.com

Custom Legacy Gt 05+ Body Kit Sedan

adamb1017

so what kit have we concluded?? i see k2, oem..etc..but we can only proceed with one right?

Yes, I am handling one kit, front bumper like albero which is posted and i will try to get the side skirts posted, i'm not 100% sold on 1 style myself but i was goin to have them base the design on the gialla

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Full kit, FRONT , REAR & SIDES

Front is set - Albero Style

SIdes / Rear - We have gialla or the bmw I just posted, i like that alot personally

Anyway we look at it though, if no 1 is willing to put foward a little money to get it going this whole post will become a waste and we all will have to wait until someone develops a kit on thier own time. or pay out our rears to import something.

I would be very interested in a K2 body kit if I did not have to import it. Also does anyone know if the K2 will fit with the USD bumper beam?

from what I know...ALL JDM bumpers does NOT fit USDM beam (someone correct me if I am wrong..)

Personally..the beam is not big deal. You can hack it if you do not want to buy one...but the bumper is the big deal.

from what I know...ALL JDM bumpers does NOT fit USDM beam (someone correct me if I am wrong..)

Personally..the beam is not big deal. You can hack it if you do not want to buy one...but the bumper is the big deal.

exactly, who cars about the bumper beam when you can just get it trimmed

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

Previous bodykit works would be great. I'd be interested if this kit was polyeurathane. No more fiberglass.

Replica-wise, any of the forementioned kits would be fine. Preference would be Albero, Corazon, or JDM Spec B.

2007 OBP Legacy 2.5GT 5MT -

vBGarage

2001 SSM 3.2CL Type-S

What you guys should do is just get together and order a jdm kit that you want. Then have a company make the changes needed to fit the US cars and have them make a repetitive mold and then sell them to you guys :)

that would work but i would be down with just a replica jdm spec b front end :) I know there are a few people in socal that are running around with the spec b bumper that could lend a hand

City of Corona is 30mins max from my house...but I have a feeling that this project is going no where...

ill be moving to ontario in the next few weeks, and corona is down the street, i also volunteered my car, but i too dont think that a $3000 deposit is going to happen before i kit is made

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

that would work but i would be down with just a replica jdm spec b front end I know there are a few people in socal that are running around with the spec b bumper that could lend a hand

exactly...someone with spec b bumper can go there, and then let the company directly copy it. It will be much more accurate as well :)

Archived