LegacyGT.com

Custom Legacy Gt 05+ Body Kit Sedan

adamb1017

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^although i would sort of disagree since there are more and more people with spec B bumper now

More and more? How many? I know probably about 6-7 on this board. Let's be generous and say there is another that who don't post. So 12-15 bumpers does not do "more and more".

After looking at the pictures call me crazy (i will probably hear a lot of disagreement, i'm sure) but i think the jdm is too close to stock to go through the trouble of all this. I really like the albero and am sticking to that type of design, as for the sides and rear I'm not 100% sold but i really like the gialla. There should be more then enough interested in each design to have them make two kits. Someone else can head that if you'd like just make sure we don't cross threads and confuse anyone.

At this point , assuming a full design plan and some sort of receipt; who is still with me, are there 10 of us?

Thanks

Adam

in terms of viability the best idea would be to go with the jdm spec b

try a poll to see where the interest is

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d6/fuzzydd/specb_03.jpg

and

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d6/fuzzydd/lgt87.jpg

and

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q154/4wdrift/cars/fastwrx_1931_16038053.jpg

corazon anyone??

http://www.sevenphotos.com/images/stories/corazon_legacy/_L2Y0759.jpg

file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/ADMINI%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/img

The above looks nice, but i just don't love it, As I mentioned in the post right above the last - we can split into two groups if there are 10 for each we are all set. I still like the albero better. I will put a poll if you guys want to see who likes what. But as for what I request for design , it will be based on the liberal albero not JDM

i think its a pretty big difference

fog lights are integrated, middle opening opens upward and doesnt have the fin in the middle

bulges on the side

plus its about 2 inches shorter

imo the liberal looks more like the usdm than the jdm specb does

take out the eyelines, rims, lip and its not that much different aside from bigger openings and size

gialla and others are too fast and furious looking for me

3.0R/sti look anyone?

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/fastwrx_1952_189054153

just pmed the OP!!! IM BACK IN CALI

im up for rocking a kit, taking pictures, and promoting!!! all i need is exterior body for my car and its done!!!

my current set-up

engine mods listed in sig

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/1306/dtla34mediumta7.jpg

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

The place is in corona CA southern cali. Each person interested to get this going would likely have to put foward some money to get the place to start the work. I will have proper documentation that this is for real and you will get a recepit as well to show what you have paid and what the remaining balance will be. If 10 do this probably about 200 - 300 at first, then 500 more when its done (full kit) and 80 - 130 for shipping; Shipping is paid upon delivery. All and all you will have a sweet custom kit that at most only 10 other people have for under a grand!

As for you interested in the free kit and can leave your car for a few weeks with them in southern cali, let me know

Who's ready to commit to this $ wise?

FROM SAMIR (bodykits.org)

the documentation is not a problem. what will happen is we will have a list, and each person will get a invoice of what they paid.

you can email me the pictures.

for prototypes, you can do wire transfer, check, money order, or cashiers check.

My name is Sam, I will be handling this prototype

As you guys have seen I am working with sam, I have 3 people so far that have mentioned they are interested in being the test car. Before We can move foward we will need to have a partial deposit which will be fully receipted, You can send a personal check to the business or I can collect from the interested members and send 1 big check in, whichever you guys are more comfortable with. I know many more people will want a kit After all the hard work is done, but without some deposit they will not start production. It will probably be $200 - $300 deposit and then about $500 more for the full kit once it is done. Shipping is paid upon receipt and is $80 - $130 more, all and all the full kit will run you under a grand. (repeating above post on prices I know)

Are there 10 willing to get this rolling?

Once we get the deposit the first person who tells me their car is available will be the one who goes, I have no other way to pick.

The shop can't start building without some level of commitment, are thier 10 people who will put foward around $270 to get this started?

BodyKitSeller [5:46 P.M.]: hey hows ot going

MON1983 [5:47 P.M.]: good thank you

MON1983 [5:47 P.M.]: are you familar with who i am

MON1983 [5:47 P.M.]: i've e-mailed you a few times

BodyKitSeller [5:48 P.M.]: yup

MON1983 [5:49 P.M.]: What i have are a pack of wolves waiting to buy, but hesitant because they don't know me and we don't have a final product. Any suggestions ?'

BodyKitSeller [5:50 P.M.]: they can send it directly to us

BodyKitSeller [5:50 P.M.]: each buyer

BodyKitSeller [5:50 P.M.]: and they will get an invoice

MON1983 [5:53 P.M.]: so you need about 3,000 down

BodyKitSeller [5:57 P.M.]: yupBodyKitSeller [5:59 P.M.]: everyone will get a receipt

Archived