Official 1/4 Mile Time List Discussion Thread

rao

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The other 6k say you cant run an upgraded turbo on stock fuel :)

Really?:lol:

You know since our ECU thinks our inj are 520 cc/min, (although they are 550 just like an STI) that would mean that one can run well over 110% IDC.;)

:hide:

Then why are you going back for injectors and a pump :confused:

Have you taken it to the track yet? Get some times :cool:

Cause of your consistent nagging! Worse then my wife, made me break down. I am sending the bill to you.

I hope to get some times this summer. In fact I challenge you to who can get the best time.:jedi: (Not that I know I will win, but just to keep things interesting) Right now I am aiming for a 12.3 at 109. After my retune this fall/winter I am shooting for a 12.2 at 111.

Since we are bench racing if you hit those numbers I should come in a little faster :eek:

I am not even sure what you got:

20g (which variant?)

Perrin TMIC

alky

headers?

CBE?

which clutch?

By faster did you mean higher mph? Which "numbers" are you refering to, 337/322 or next rounds estimates?

BTW you are right in the other thread (never thought I would say that) a 12 sec DD is a quick car, but not a truly fast car.

BTW you are right in the other thread (never thought I would say that) a 12 sec DD is a quick car, but not a truly fast car.

I can almost feel the love all of the way over here you 2 crazy kids http://images.bimmerforums.com/smilies/cuddle.gif

I'll let him spell out the details, but he has stock injectors http://images.bimmerforums.com/smilies/rofl.gif

I am not even sure what you got:

20g (which variant?)

Perrin TMIC

alky

headers?

CBE?

which clutch?

By faster did you mean higher mph? Which "numbers" are you refering to, 337/322 or next rounds estimates?

Answer the questions, then we talk about stakes.;)

Dyno chart?

No dyno chat self tuned :)

Im not faster im quicker :lol: trap speed and times :)

I'm running a 20g and a boost-a-pump thats it :) This is like pinks...we show after the first run :lol:

Nope, specify all mods, then we talk stakes.:cool: