LegacyGT.com

2009 Subaru Forester thead

godwhomismike

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The more I see it, the more I am liking it. Too bad we don't get that dumb a$$ looking little mirror on the front fender...yeah, right. Now all I need is a alternate grille (no love for the wide bar at the top) and I will have to start talking the wife into one to replace the OB.

Thanks for the pics Mike.

It is still ugly.

The 5EAT is nothing to write home about either. I have driven better 4 speed auto's from other makers than the 5EAT/LGT.

The 2008 Forester is really low rent in the X version at least I got as a loaner. I don't really like the looks of any Forester however this seems a bit more appealing to the masses. I think it will do quite fine in New England.

Oh please, Ive never heard of a head light sprayer breaking. Not all that different from a windshield sprayer.

yea right:rolleyes:,,that thing looks like something outa Star Wars.What pops it up? what pulls it down etc etc.

Oh please,think before you type.:lol:

Get off the internet and go back to your Model T's :lol:

Yea,but I'll bet the Model T's didn't have the stutter problem.;):)

But seriously I find the washers to be more gimmick then function,I'd probably forget I had them after the gee wizz factor wore off.I compare it to the intercooler sprayer on my 04 STi, most of the time I forgot I had it.

But hey that's just me.:rolleyes:

Archived