LegacyGT.com

European Parts

[quote name='fzanetti']I also regret not having ordered the EURO extension myself... We should get another group buy from somewhere and bring them here... What do you guys think? Flavio Zanetti Boston, MA[/QUOTE] Me too....the US version sucks IMHO. I can't even remember how much money the dealer charged me for it...but if I remembered, it would probably ruin my weekend.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='psucaptainkickass']I might be down for the EURO extension. One question tho. What is the difference between the EDM and JDM model. And which one is (argueably) better?[/QUOTE] I have the European version, so don't know for sure, but I would be very surprised if there was any difference.

What do you mean you use the existing armrest? Is the EDM armrest just the middle console piece with no top and then when installing, you remove your factory armrest "lid" and put it on the EDM console as the new lid? Also, does anyone have the taupe/ivory version installed in their LGT Limited with Taupe leather interior? Does the color match? (this question only applies if the EDM armrest comes with its' own armrest lid) Thanks

A-B-C, 1-2-3.

Love my RBP GT!

[quote name='Purpleorchid']What do you mean you use the existing armrest? Is the EDM armrest just the middle console piece with no top and then when installing, you remove your factory armrest "lid" and put it on the EDM console as the new lid? [/QUOTE] yes...this is exactly how it works. :)

Archived