LegacyGT.com

Hate Gay People? Tim Hardaway does! This is a Great response!

mccorry

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that's AWESOME!!!

George Takei is a really funny dude. I liked when he was on howard stern.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Absolutely. People are free to feel however they want, regardless of how wrong or socially unacceptable it is...

But knowing when to keep one's yap shut separates us from the chimps. Hardaway is clearly a moron (on top of being a homophobe) for spewing out his point of view and not thinking of the ramifications before doing it...

Absolutely. People are free to feel however they want, regardless of how wrong or socially unacceptable it is...

But knowing when to keep one's yap shut separates us from the chimps. Hardaway is clearly a moron (on top of being a homophobe) for spewing out his point of view and not thinking of the ramifications before doing it...

Aw, who cares. Most people hate some group. I know I hate more then one group. It his choise. I find it funny however that a Black Man in America is outwardly prejudice.:lol:

Shoot, I hate most women drivers and cell phone users not to mention islamist extremists. So I resemble the moron remark

If you can afford College, you probably don't need to go.

you hate whole groups of people? More than one group, seriously? Not individuals, but groups of people just based on their membership?

Really enlightened :rolleyes:

Yes I do. Example that Man-Boy Love group. I hate them all their is no excuse. Nazi's yes I hate them all as a group.

Excellent.

So in your mind, hating gay people is like hating Nazis or pedophiles? Same kinda thing? :lol::confused:

The short answer is Yes. 10 years ago you weren't force to acknowlegde homsexuality as natural, back then it was a choise. I still think it is, but homos are not one of the groups I hate.:lol:

I have to admit my answers were ment to start something.:icon_wink However, I do hate certain groups, because the groups I dislike are groups because individuals choose to join and be a part of them, just like Nazi's and pedophiles.To explain, Just because someone chooses to like the same sex doesn't automaticly make them gay. They choose to be acknowlegde as gay by outwardly coming out of the closet. If you passed me on the street, my boyish good looks might lead one to think I was gay, but no, in reality I am just a very good looking mexican metrosexual:lol: .

Archived