LegacyGT.com

Hate Gay People? Tim Hardaway does! This is a Great response!

mccorry

blowjobs are considered sodomy but I enjoy getting them & the girl doesn't get hurt. I've had g/f's that enjoy anal sex too. It didn't hurt them & it felt good to me so I dunno what you're gettin at here.

I was referring to anal, but would you enjoy it if she did the same to you (strap on)? Most women will admit they endure to please their partner.

To add, IMHO anal is more of a power thing between heterosexuals. Oral, on the other hand, while pleasurable has been known to cause temporary blindness. If your aim is just right:lol:

Ok I'm done. going to go research TMIC. See ya fellas

If you can afford College, you probably don't need to go.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wow. you must subscribe to anncoulter.com or something

I love Ann shes fine. I kinna feel weird though. Its like, likeing a really good looking guy. Aw man, does that mean I'm sorta gay:icon_conf :icon_conf

So since you have so many gay friends :rolleyes:, being gay is only about having anal sex?

Does that mean if you are gay and dont engage in anal sex, then you aren't really gay?

You make things too easy :lol:

So by your logic, if I am straight, and I like to get blowjobs or have anal sex with a woman, I am really gay? :lol:

If you are gay and dont have sex you are keeping your perversion in check. I dont dislike a person for being gay. As an individual they are just as susceptible to sin as I am.

For instance, I like to have sex with any chick who would have me, but I dont give in to adultery because I know it is wrong. Their are other people to consider, family friends, kids, WIFE.

Homosexuality is a selfish act. Just as adultery is.

Once again, who someone likes or dislikes is little matter to me, unless I am forced to accept it as natural- which it is not. Everyone is entitled to like or love whom ever they wish just keep it to your self. Think of the greater good. Everyone has a cross to bear. For some it is drugs, others it is promiscuous sex , and for still others it is homosexuality.They are all selfish wants and are not required to live

COXX brought the oral/anal up. Anal is perverse sex. If the front is too loose try kegels or an implant.

Archived