LegacyGT.com

April 22nd Palisades Mall meet - come and gone...

godwhomismike

April 22nd: Palisades Mall meet  

71 members have voted

1. 1. April 22nd: Palisades Mall meet

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought he sold his lgt

I thought so too. Didn't he get a new civic?

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

wait - in Ct? I was thinking Sandy Hook in NJ.

that's what I thought too. Sandy hook NJ

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Guest subiecity
nope hopefully ill have both front and rear sways on for my 2.5i :) my HnR springs are already on so im not quite there with coilovers

Guest subiecity

They dont make a front sway bar for the i. The GT one wont fit.

Ye they do actually just fine, just have to notch the heat shield on the header...........so they fit

I live right in Newburgh, hopefully I will have a LGT by April 22nd so I can come too. I cant find one that meets all my requirements for the life of me! I might just come anyway itss only 45 minutes away from me.

Anyone with coilovers coming to the meet?

I am thinking of selling my bilstiens and Htech's and getting some coilovers...I am just afraid the ride might be too harsh for the tri state.

i'll be there. i've got KW V2 on mine. ride is fine. my car is just too low though. i've got to raise it back up. my friends dirt driveway that turns into a dry river bed after a decent rain ruined my autospeed DP

i'll be there. i've got KW V2 on mine. ride is fine. my car is just too low though. i've got to raise it back up. my friends dirt driveway that turns into a dry river bed after a decent rain ruined my autospeed DP

I might hit you up for a ride..if thats cool.

Archived