LegacyGT.com

Help this chick win a ski trip to Whistler, just place your vote!

legacychick

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Exactly. Its almost as bad at teh OT in here.:lol:

Yes, it's true.

We all look like Brad Pitt and date lingerie models.

I don't understand why you're acting like she's some damsel in distress. Not one of us said she was bad looking, and you're acting like we came out and called her a mutant freak or something.

All of us have flaws. No one ripped on her for anything. We just ripped on her friends, and friends of friends. And she laughed.

Here is a pic of my new boyfriend :wackit: http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f280/gpzjack/378273670_l.jpg
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

^^^ :rolleyes: actually people including you made obnoxious comments about her picture.

Really? So where did I say she was ugly or anything derogatory? Lets look at the evidence:

Is your friend not in the picture? When I think 'big' I don't immediately think of that chicks boobs.

Since you prefaced that it was a bad picture, I will reserve judgement on you until futher evidence has been provided on said 'hotness'. However, the gallup poll results are not good.

Here you will see that I gave her a break because she said it was a bad picture. I then said that compared to what she said earlier in the thread, that she exaggerated, but I would wait for that judgement.

Look, no matter what you look like, guys will leg hump you online. That's the way it goes. Girls are by far the minority.

As far as being mean, I asked for another picture. You yourself said that one was bad, so I reserved judgement for that. No being mean, just saying that so far, you haven't held up to your comments.

Here you will see I told her that exact same thing.

Don't worry, I've been laughing the whole time.

This isn't what I intended by starting this thread, but it's turned out to be pretty darn funny.

Here you'll see she's a good sport, and didn't take offense.

Maybe you should stop trying to be a knight in shining armor and get your facts straight.

you gave her a break? You would wait for judgment? :lol: How gracious of you. You think this is American idol?

Who the F are you? I dont care whether she took offense or not, I just dont think it was polite.

Those are the facts.

Be a man, post a pic of yourself and lets see if we give you a break.

I have no problem posting a picture of myself; however, I'm not the one that came in here saying I was better looking than anyone.

I'm asking you when I said anything derogatory about her looks. Show me.

you gave her a break? You would wait for judgment? :lol: How gracious of you. You think this is American idol?

"the gallup poll results are not good" doesnt strike you as a derogatory comment? :rolleyes:

Who the F are you? I dont care whether she took offense or not, I just dont think it was polite.

Those are the facts.

Be a man, post a pic of yourself and lets see if we give you a break.

Ah, you're reaching for straws and doing edits now. That's cool. But if you're going to re-post what I said, repost it in it's original context.

"Since you prefaced that it was a bad picture, I will reserve judgement on you until futher evidence has been provided on said 'hotness'. However, the gallup poll results are not good."

I would say that, by the full paragraph in that post, her picture there, that was admittedly(from her) not the best, did not stand up to what she said, and we would wait for other pictures.

heightsgtltd - traveling the internet to right injustices everywhere!

:lol:

Who are you to evaluate her pics?

Hardly reaching for straws, look what I edited.

If you are that mentally challenged that you cant see how what you wrote was offensive you lame noob, then even I cant help you. :lol:

Who did it offend? You? Who are you to stand up for someone that said it didn't offend her and she laughed

Don't throw your holier-than-thou attitude around and think nobody is going to call you on your shit. What place do you have to tell her she should be offended? She's the only one that has the right to be offended.

See now the comment about mentally challenged, that is offensive. Stop being a hypocrite and trying to help people that don't need it.

See now you went and proved my mentally challenged comment.

Since you insist on going there, which will be a losing battle for you,

Only the person who has been subjected to rude comments has the right to be offended? So using your unparalleled logic, if someone calls someone a racial slur for example, the only person allowed to be offended by that is the person who is directly being called that?

Great thinking! :rolleyes:

You used it as a derogatory statement. Yes, that's offensive. I never used a derogatory statement towards her.

She said she was prettier than the other chick, I said I'd reserve judgement on that statement.

To the OP, sorry for the threadjack but I hate when people get all judgmental about people from behind a computer keyboard.

Ironic you're posting that.

this thread needs more meatspin featuring the fat guy
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Archived