LegacyGT.com

Help this chick win a ski trip to Whistler, just place your vote!

legacychick

Ok, this is really nerdy, but if anyone is bored I need your help. It will only take a few minutes.

Here's the contest:

We're looking for the ultimate Ullr girl – skier or rider, of any discipline – big mountain, park & pipe, boarder+cross, you name it. Don’t be shy. We’re looking for six girls to bring out to Whistler for the TELUS World Ski & Snowboard Festival.

The top three in each category (Open and Amateur) get to go, and this friend of a friend is in 4th place in the open category. I don't even know her, but I've been voting for her for so long, I'd hate for her to lose now.

All you need to do is click on the link and register to vote. They don't send you spam, they just want to make sure you are a real person.

This is the important part.

You can only vote once a day, and only register from ONE email account. Girls have been kicked out of the voting because of people using several of their email addresses.

http://www.ifullrwasagirl.com/site/?ref=gallery_media_wf_g&id=5193

There's only 4 days of voting left, and even if you only vote once it could be a big help.

Thanks for taking the time to read this! I know, I'm a dork.

Lindsey

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm hotter than that anyways!

modest too huh? :lol:

& of course.............

:needpics:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

I'll post some pics after work today. I'm not ugly by any means, but I'm not saying I'm a super model. Everyone has their own opinion anyways.

VOTE!!!!

I just need to get this straight for my own well-being. You're not ugly, but your friend is uglier than you. Do I have that right?

I voted. Just for you.

Archived