LegacyGT.com

Help this chick win a ski trip to Whistler, just place your vote!

legacychick

:confused: bosco

He probably means 'metro'. Unless t-shirts and jeans are metro, I'm not that either.

If 'methro' is something to do with meth, I'm not into that either.

I wouldn't say I fit any molds, traditionally, but that doesn't mean that I can't be made fun of, that's for sure.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't say I fit any molds, traditionally, but that doesn't mean that I can't be made fun of, that's for sure.

you fit a mold. The High-Fivin White Guys :lol: :lol:

I can't say much, that's my style too. T-shirt & jeans & sneakers. Just a regular white d00d

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Just a regular Mafia dude, is that what you said? :confused::lol:

:lol: :lol: I'm 1/2 Irish, I can't be in the Mafia. (Maybe as a consigliere :lol: )

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Then DOOOOO IT! :lol: I hear the benefits are great...

:icon_conf there's no such thing as the mafia. Cmon man. you know better than that

• 11 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Archived