LegacyGT.com

Help this chick win a ski trip to Whistler, just place your vote!

legacychick

AFF ? is that like BFF?

:lol: No... not quite. It's called Adult Friend Finder. You post pics... they post pics... you guys get together... nevermind...

coxx- Come on! A real pic... not your guido dream guy. :lol:

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

coxx- Come on! A real pic... not your guido dream guy. :lol:

:lol: cmon man, you know that's really me.

I think I see some bags of macaroni in the background :D

I think you might be right :icon_wink godwhomispotcallinkettleblack :lol: dont act like you dont got em in your kitchen too.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Hahah are you supposed to be Paulie Walnuts, Coxx ???

no that's really what I look like all the time :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: yea man, that's from halloween

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Yeah i know its not you, im was just asking for a yes/no on the Paulie Walnuts, thanks.

ohhhh okayyyyyy. Next time I'll just answer the question sir :lol: :lol: :lol:

cmon man, I cant bust balls? :lol: :lol:

JK, hahaha. Connecticut is alot closer than Wyoming. :lol::hide::lol:

:lol: :lol: yo I work in CT too so watch yo back or teh paulie gonna wack you :lol:

Ok, here's a really bad one of me I found. I'm the one on the left staring at my friend's large boobs!

where did your friend go? Did the girl in the pic eat her?

404...large boobs not found error

I think we need to have a thread where the guys post pics and the girls judge. :) ha ha ha!

Are you kidding? Do you know what guys who sit around on a forum all day really look like? I don't think you want the mental scarring of all of us posting up pics of ourselves.:lol:

^^^^

Well, I've been wrong before... those guys are DEAD SEXY, baby!:icon_bigg

Especially that long-haired chinese dude in the first posts..... what ever happened to him...................................?:hide:

Archived