LegacyGT.com

NOVA Meet

VTGT

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was going back to blacksburg that day. But if you guys know how to clamp up the T-connection under the intercooler I will be there :)

I had one of those little hoses keep popping off my intercooler as well. Turns out the fix for it was the good ole zip tie. That gave it enough extra pressure to keep it on.

I live in Falls Church, I might be up for coming out as well. I think all my parts for my car will have been installed (Megan Racing catback should get put on next week), but I can lend a hand with just about anything.

The more the merrier. 11 a.m. it is.

23810 Burdette Forest Rd.

Clarksburg, MD 20871

Hopefully mapquest will pick it up....new neighborhood. If not I can provide "old school" directions.

Bump for old school directions (mapquest has gotten me lost too many times)

I think if you can just give directions from 95 or 495 that should be sufficient for most of us.

Anyone up for some Yuenglings or is the afternoon too early to have a few beers? I have a 24 pack sitting at home calling my name, but I can save them for the 13th if you guys are down.

Install Day/NOVA Meet

Date: Saturday, Jan 13th @ 11am

Place: BlackRock's Garage

Clarksburg, MD 20871

1. hutru01 - (I can bring food - PM me with what you want)

2. acooper5

3. BlackRock

4. Crakuhblack

5. psucaptkickass (maybe...my detroit plans are out, and I might have my LGT by then...but I don't have anything to install so i'll just chill)

6. typespeed

7. c-lo...maybe

8. PeterJMC - I can bring drinks :icon_bigg

Install Day/NOVA Meet

Date: Saturday, Jan 13th @ 11am

Place: BlackRock's Garage

Clarksburg, MD 20871

1. hutru01 - (I will bring hot dogs and hamburgers)

2. acooper5

3. BlackRock

4. Crakuhblack

5. psucaptkickass (maybe...my detroit plans are out, and I might have my LGT by then...but I don't have anything to install so i'll just chill)

6. typespeed

7. c-lo...maybe

8. PeterJMC - I can bring drinks :icon_bigg

make sure everybody brings the appropiate equipment. i.e. jacks, jack stands, ramps, tools, etc. Just a thought so we arent raping everything BlackRock has.

I gotta be honest. I don't have a lot of equipment. This being my first car that I have wanted to do major mods on, I just haven't made those type of purchases. But I can tell you that after learning how to install these types of modifications, I will be sure to help out the next fellow noobie.

I gotta be honest. I don't have a lot of equipment. This being my first car that I have wanted to do major mods on, I just haven't made those type of purchases. But I can tell you that after learning how to install these types of modifications, I will be sure to help out the next fellow noobie.

totally cool dude, I wasnt trying to make people feel bad, but I do know a few of us do have stuff and I just wanted to remind people to bring it :icon_cool didnt mean to come across harshly!

Semper Fi.

Hey guys, question for you all.....I ordered a Bosal Uppipe from Mann Engineering, it seems as if Mann's supplier hasn't gotten back in touch with them (probably due to the holidays), therefore my Uppipe that I have payed for is on back order. My concern is that I am not going to have it by Jan 14th, unless I just order another uppipe from somewhere else. Mann Eng said they would give me a full refund if it can't be shipped soon. I ordered it on Dec 13th. Any suggestions on which Uppipe to get? I want to get the best fit uppipe (brands that I know of are: Cobb, Invidia, Flex, Turbo XS, Perrin, and HKS. Which has the best fit and isn't overpriced? Thanks guys!

Hey guys, question for you all.....I ordered a Bosal Uppipe from Mann Engineering, it seems as if Mann's supplier hasn't gotten back in touch with them (probably due to the holidays), therefore my Uppipe that I have payed for is on back order. My concern is that I am not going to have it by Jan 14th, unless I just order another uppipe from somewhere else. Mann Eng said they would give me a full refund if it can't be shipped soon. I ordered it on Dec 13th. Any suggestions on which Uppipe to get? I want to get the best fit uppipe (brands that I know of are: Cobb, Invidia, Flex, Turbo XS, Perrin, and HKS. Which has the best fit and isn't overpriced? Thanks guys!

Bosals are hard to find. That would be my first choice though.

If you want a sure fit and not problem ever, plus the ability to pass pretty much any inspection just get a STI catless uppipe. I have done my fair share of uppipe installs and never had any problems after installing a STI pipe. I used them on my WRX and Legacy.

If you want a sure fit and not problem ever, plus the ability to pass pretty much any inspection just get a STI catless uppipe. I have done my fair share of uppipe installs and never had any problems after installing a STI pipe. I used them on my WRX and Legacy.

Thats what the Bosal is, they produce the STI OEM Uppipe. Where is the best place to get one of those?

Archived