LegacyGT.com

NOVA Meet

VTGT

up and down install, is a PIA. But it is very doable. I think between Crakuhblack and my up/dp install we have a few tricks that may make it easier.

BTW, should I bring the baby weber to grill some dogs and hamburgers?

If we are going to use my garage, I have a grill. Has everyone decided? If we are going to do my place, can we start a list so I know how many people to expect. Thanks -John

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you think so? all the aftermarket uppipes ive put in (4 so far) have just slid back in with no problem

ya...it sucked...that is why I had to revert back to the stock downpipe to get my valve cover gasket repaired under warrenty. Both Crackublack and myself used STi uppipes with the heat shield so it was VERY hard to find a alley to get the uppipe up to the turbo. We finally just pulled up on the turbo an inch or so, so that the up could drop in from the top(much easier).

Semper Fi.

ohhhhh puttin the stocker back in...yea that sucks :lol:

Yea, i was so incredibly pissed doing this one. It was cold, dark, and the buddy who was "helping" me wandered off to let me do the entire UP and DP install by myself. cooper showed up and I was so pissed i told him to drop in the UP while I pulled as hard as i could on the turbo. Turns out that seems like thee right way to do it (I only had to pull slightly).

Install Day/NOVA Meet

Date: Saturday, Jan 13th

Place: BlackRock's Garage

1. hutru01 - (I can bring food - PM me with what you want)

2. acooper5

3. BlackRock

4. Crakuhblack

oh come on, how often do autoshows in detroit happen? like 10x as often as people in NOVA/MD actually get together (yes, thats sad). Plus, clarksburg is a lot closer than detroit

then again, i just realized youre in san diego. why the hell would you go to detroit for an auto show :confused:

I might be in. wife has something going on that morning I have to go to. maybe able to sneak away afterwards. what time we meeting?
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

1. hutru01 - (I can bring food - PM me with what you want)

2. acooper5

3. BlackRock

4. Crakuhblack

5. psucaptkickass (maybe...my detroit plans are out, and I might have my LGT by then...but I don't have anything to install so i'll just chill)

6. typespeed

7. c-lo...maybe

Archived