LegacyGT.com

NOVA Meet

VTGT

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hmmm looks like we need a garage. I would like to clear or black out my headlights and do a HID install. Anyone know how to install HIDS here?

I do. I can install a kit rather. That retro stuff is way above my head. I am assuming that is what you are going after since you want to clear/black out headlights as well.

I just had sinus surgery Last thursday, I'm not feeling 100% but lets start throwing out dates for a little meet sometime in the next few weeks. I plan on gathering up some parts to do an HID retro :)

We could use my garage on the 13th or 14th. I might even be able to get my neighbor to let us use his (he is a car guy). It is immediately to the left of mine. I have a floor jack as well. Let me know. Catch is I am in Clarksburg (1 exit north of Germantown on 270). For you Virginia guys it is probably about 25 minutes from Tysons.

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f241/Metuba/Suby/EVOLGT4.jpg

that weekend works for me, but I don't even need to install anything. I'd certainly stop by to help and/or just bs around.

That weekend works fine for me.

I need to install a Bosal Upipe and Cobb Downpipe. Hopefully I will have my AP V2.0 by then as well. I ordered it on Dec 13th from TDC

up and down install, is a PIA. But it is very doable. I think between Crakuhblack and my up/dp install we have a few tricks that may make it easier.

BTW, should I bring the baby weber to grill some dogs and hamburgers?

Whatever else I can do to help I am willing and able.....I hear the dp isn't so bad, but the up is the pita...

ehh uppipe isnt bad at all

just remove the sensor before you try to pull it out...if no garage, be a man and do it on the road :lol:

I am thinking about doing the AEM CAI also, but I definitely can do that myself, having done it on one of my previous cars (e36 bimmer)

I am thinking about doing the AEM CAI also, but I definitely can do that myself, having done it on one of my previous cars (e36 bimmer)

I would read up about the intake ideas. Some dont think it is not necessary or even worth it. At the most a K+N filter is nice. Just my thoughts.

Semper Fi.

Archived