LegacyGT.com

'07 LGT - must have add-ons

crazyravr

Most cars on the lot will already have the auto-dimming mirror w/ compass. I don't really care for the all-season mats unless its raining/snowing. Trunk mat is good. For the arm rest, I'd get the JDM/EDM one since it add an additional storage area, rather than just extending. The sub isn't bad either...pretty decent IMHO. Personally I like splash guards since they keep a good amount of crap off the rockers/doors/rear bumper.

I'd get some sort of upgrade for the armrest. Realized that driving mine home last night. The all-weather mats are cheap @ the $50 or so Subaru costs. The autodim mirror is nice, and the additional lighting is handy.

You will care about rubber mats if you have the tan carpet. Put in some protection from your dirty feet, or the carpet will look like crap in no time.

^

Even with black carpet, get the rubber mats but have them "tossed in" as part of the dealing.

I also went for the rust proofing + undercoat -- rubberized, not oily gunk. Same as above, have it tossed in/on.

I went to Candian Tire and got some 10 buck specials.

I then took a beefy pair of scissors and cut the rubber mats to fit perfectly.

Two years later, they still work and look great!

Admittedly, Subaru-specific mats thrown in for free is a better way to go.:icon_bigg

I have AW mats, armrest extension, dimmable mirror. +1 on the Subaru mats and armrest extension, dimmable mirror doesn't do much for me. Wagon comes with load floor mat.

Replace OEM tires.

I have the backup alarm, it was already installed and as I live in the city it can be useful. But it's aftermarket anyway.

Who Dares Wins

スバル

subwoofer! you'll regret not having ANY kind of bass without it

The sub option seems a bit pricey on the website. Is this sub better then puting in 10" aftermarket sub and amp (would cost same money). Do you have a photo of how that looks like?

thanx

I got my Legacy 2.5i wagon with only the armrest extension. I don't know why this is not the way it comes straight off. The extension is the correct position for an armrest (IMO).

No other options but I got a set of wheels + snow tires (Dunlop Winter Sport) from tire rack. I like to put snow tires on from early November to early March.

I think next will be replacement speakers.

What additional map lights? The two map lights are standard, regardless of what mirror you have..unless something changed.

Ah, didn't realize the standard mirror has the two lights as well. I have a total of 4 map lights, 2 on the mirror and 2 next to the sunroof controls.

Ah, didn't realize the standard mirror has the two lights as well. I have a total of 4 map lights, 2 on the mirror and 2 next to the sunroof controls.
The standard mirror has no lights (unless I just haven't found them). The two map lights on the top forward center console are standard. I thing there was just a wording misunderstanding here.

I also have the auto-dim mirror but didn't notice any addtional lights specifically on the mirror. Are you sure about that? I'll have to take a look during lunch to see.

Archived