LegacyGT.com

COBB / CUSCO bars with MSI endlinks

MSI

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Talked to Mark today, and he said they shipped last week or even longer ago.

I personally think "shipped" means it is in the process, because I ship stuff all over Canada every week and it never takes more then a few days.

Either way I am sure we will all get it soon.

At the risk of offending Mark:

I ship stuff all over Canada every week and I know exactly how long it takes to send stuff. Also, I have never had them lose anything.

The new parts were not sent when he said they were. Might not be Mark's fault but there is no way I shouldn't have them yet.

At the risk of offending Mark:

I ship stuff all over Canada every week and I know exactly how long it takes to send stuff. Also, I have never had them lose anything.

The new parts were not sent when he said they were. Might not be Mark's fault but there is no way I shouldn't have them yet.

I don't think any of us are out to offend Mark, but seeing as how he posted that half of them had shipped several weeks ago, and the other half was ready to ship ...... and some of us sent him the $20 he asked for to cover shipping.... An update from him would be kinda nice. Yes, it was the holidays and all, and i may be among the farthest way, but still...

Otherwise, we're left to speculate and Mark gets all the blame.

Mike

SoCal Duck Hunters Club - Unit 52

I don't think any of us are out to offend Mark, but seeing as how he posted that half of them had shipped several weeks ago, and the other half was ready to ship ...... and some of us sent him the $20 he asked for to cover shipping.... An update from him would be kinda nice. Yes, it was the holidays and all, and i may be among the farthest way, but still...

Otherwise, we're left to speculate and Mark gets all the blame.

Mike

The cheapest shipping in Canada takes 3 to 4 days max to get from Quebec to Manitoba.

I was going to wait until I recieved the item to send him $20 to cover shipping... Good thing I didn't!

I just got some shipments in from Canada today for my bike... and they shipped out last week. :icon_conf

I'd just like to get my front sway bar connected again...

hello folks!

Sorry, Mark in out of town right now (for still a week), but I wanted to keep you up to date. They were shipped, but using regular post during chrismas time (sorry, I don<t recall the date). I can promess that since I'm the one that packed a few of them with Mark. I know for a fact that Qc postal service during holiday season is a pain and almost hibernate those weeks... I'm seriously sorry that you are still waiting for those. We will get you an update as soon as Mark comes back.

sorry again for the inconvenient,

Matt

If that is truely the case, Canada Post deserves to be shot. I've sent out a number of packages by UPS and FedEx over the last couple of weeks and the delivery times have been as they would be any other time of the year. I guess I'll cross my fingers and hope to see my package from MSI soon.

hello folks!

Sorry, Mark in out of town right now (for still a week), but I wanted to keep you up to date. They were shipped, but using regular post during chrismas time (sorry, I don<t recall the date). I can promess that since I'm the one that packed a few of them with Mark. I know for a fact that Qc postal service during holiday season is a pain and almost hibernate those weeks... I'm seriously sorry that you are still waiting for those. We will get you an update as soon as Mark comes back.

sorry again for the inconvenient,

Matt

Sorry but somerthing is wrong. I have sent numerous packages since then with Canada Post and they have all gotten to destination on time.

Archived