LegacyGT.com

COBB / CUSCO bars with MSI endlinks

MSI

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back in town.

Thanks for the kind words guys. Why do I step out of my way to fix problems and help everyone out when our product is not even at fault only to have our companies reputation question?

Benjamin, ship as much as you want, when you are in business as long as we have and ship like we do, you will come to realize that there is not a shipping company in the world that is 100% perfect. We have on average 800$ a week of North American ground transport of small items under 20 lbs. 5% loss or delayed on 20 shipments or so. US or Canada post is normally quiet efficient, except around the 15th of December to the 15th of January.

I will not be posting on this thread anymore if it turns into customers moaning and whining. We originally joined legacygt.com to cater to a more mature crowd, this is starting to turn into NASIOC for legacy owners!

Our new sales manager Mathew will be the only person posting from now on, I hope he can cater to you guys better than I can.

Best of luck to everyone, and I genuinally want to thank the 3 of 18 people that recieved updated kits and actually paid to cover some of the expenses.

seeing as how I did paypal $20 to MSI, i do appreciate the upgraded/updated endlinks as well as replacement bushing kit. however, has anyone in the US gotten there kits yet? i know i'm west coast and about as far away as you can get, so i am still patiently waiting.

Mike

SoCal Duck Hunters Club - Unit 52

Back in town.

Thanks for the kind words guys. Why do I step out of my way to fix problems and help everyone out when our product is not even at fault only to have our companies reputation question?

Benjamin, ship as much as you want, when you are in business as long as we have and ship like we do, you will come to realize that there is not a shipping company in the world that is 100% perfect. We have on average 800$ a week of North American ground transport of small items under 20 lbs. 5% loss or delayed on 20 shipments or so. US or Canada post is normally quiet efficient, except around the 15th of December to the 15th of January.

I will not be posting on this thread anymore if it turns into customers moaning and whining. We originally joined legacygt.com to cater to a more mature crowd, this is starting to turn into NASIOC for legacy owners!

Our new sales manager Mathew will be the only person posting from now on, I hope he can cater to you guys better than I can.

Best of luck to everyone, and I genuinally want to thank the 3 of 18 people that recieved updated kits and actually paid to cover some of the expenses.

I appreciate your input here Mark, and I appreciate you helping with a solution to this sway problem.

Maybe I spoke out of line, if I did I am sorry.:(

What I meant to say is that "shipped" means different things to different people. TO most customers it means it is at the shipping company. To many companies it means it is in our shipping department.

If 5% of shipped goods have problems then find a new shipping company! I have had one problem in 186 shipments, so you do the math.

I still have no idea why after you said they were shipped it took that long. In the meantime I shipped from the center of Canada to the East and the West coast. Not that I was worried, I knew I would get it eventually.

As an idea, I have a small business account with Canada Post, and that gives you a 5% discount on shipping. It also gives tracking numbers which is nice. I would assume a company like yours would have something simliar or better, no?

Look forward to possible participating in your GB on the rear links.:)

NO Worries,

We use UPS in North America, TNT outside of North America.

We do have an account with Canada Post, but did not get tracking numbers with them.

When I say shipped, I mean it has left the building and the hands of the shipping department ;)

There is a top mount special this month, need to contact matt@mooresport.com to find out what it is.

Rear Lateral links will most likely be Febrauary

-mark

Mark - can you confirm where mine were shipped please? No sign of them at my place so far and the other set that was supposed to come to me for 'scoobydude' went to his home address in Haymarket, VA. I'm thinking perhaps both were sent to his address by mistake.

NO Worries,

We use UPS in North America, TNT outside of North America.

We do have an account with Canada Post, but did not get tracking numbers with them.

When I say shipped, I mean it has left the building and the hands of the shipping department ;)

There is a top mount special this month, need to contact matt@mooresport.com to find out what it is.

Rear Lateral links will most likely be Febrauary

-mark

Good, I thought I seriously pissed you off. I respect your business and look forward to your specials.:wub:

Mark - can you confirm where mine were shipped please? No sign of them at my place so far and the other set that was supposed to come to me for 'scoobydude' went to his home address in Haymarket, VA. I'm thinking perhaps both were sent to his address by mistake.

bump for an answer

second bump for an answer

Archived