LegacyGT.com

COBB / CUSCO bars with MSI endlinks

MSI

Still staying to my point that when we tested the links originally, they worked, and still do work with OEM bars with 0 failures. Everyone that is on this list has either installed an aftermarket swaybar that is not quite right, or lost bolts during install / initial driving.

Hence, the spacer comes with a new longer bolt, and nylock nut. If you needed something extra, or damaged your original bushings, I am providing them as a sign of good will.

We have over MSI 50 legacy kits on the market with OEM bars, no failures, no issues, no comebacks. I hope that everyone will be satisfied with our solution to other companies issues.

-mark

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Mark!

1. PGT

2. scoobydude (shipped with PGT's -(plus bushings/bolt kit)

3. enthusiast

4. mikeyan26 (plus bushings/bolt kit)

5. BLACKonBLACK Limited (plus bushings/bolt kit)

6. peterjmc (street bushings + washers and nut for one bolt, came loose during a drive)

7. caramall2

8. LittleBlueGT

9. Boostjunkie (bolts 'n bushings please!)

10.hal9e3

11.LEGACY LIZARD

12. praedet (plus a street bushing/bolt kit...)

13. JuxtaGT (bushings/bolt kit)

14. EL PAALO (bushings too)

:spin:

Over the weekend I got a chance to inspect all the endlinks since I had noticed a squeak form the front end, and the car didn't seem like it was handling right, turn in was weak. Yeah, well, now I know why and I feel stupid, I lost one of the bolts on the right front endlink. I was running around with no front sway. Yes, I put loc-tite on the bolts, blue. Swithed back to the stockers for now. Guess the new bolt kit and a few bushings are a little more important now..

what's the status? both kits that are coming my way should go elsewhere now (I sold my car and scoobydude sold his set as he's shipping out to Iraq in a few days and the car is being shipped to Europe (and needed functional endlinks installed prior to that being done).

Over the weekend I got a chance to inspect all the endlinks since I had noticed a squeak form the front end, and the car didn't seem like it was handling right, turn in was weak. Yeah, well, now I know why and I feel stupid, I lost one of the bolts on the right front endlink. I was running around with no front sway. Yes, I put loc-tite on the bolts, blue. Swithed back to the stockers for now. Guess the new bolt kit and a few bushings are a little more important now..

Same thing happened to me, I used loc-tite as well :confused: .

1. PGT

3. enthusiast

6. peterjmc (street bushings + washers and nut for one bolt, came loose during a drive)

7. caramall2

8. LittleBlueGT

10.hal9e3

11.LEGACY LIZARD

15. Daedalus

1. PGT

3. enthusiast

7. caramall2

8. LittleBlueGT

10.hal9e3

11.LEGACY LIZARD

15. Daedalus

This list is shipping already. It has been awhile yes, but not MONTHS! Considering that our parts work with OE as designed, I do not appreciate the implication that it is my fault that your aftermarket bar does not work with our parts.

Cheers everyone, let us know when you recieve the correction kits.

-mark

Hey Mark,

I, for one, think it's a cool thing to help out with aftermaket fitment. A lot of vendors would say f-it. I'm probably not alone in saying a few of us are glad you're are doing your best to stand behind your product.

Hey Mark,

I, for one, think it's a cool thing to help out with aftermaket fitment. A lot of vendors would say f-it. I'm probably not alone in saying a few of us are glad you're are doing your best to stand behind your product.

+1

You can tell Mark will be around for a while to come.

Can't wait to see other parts that MSI comes out with

Thanks again,

-Brian

Basically first half of this is shipped,

1. PGT

3. enthusiast

7. caramall2

8. LittleBlueGT

10.hal9e3

11.LEGACY LIZARD

15. Daedalus

Next half is today and tomorrow. I would appreicate it if everyone sent me a 20$ paypal or check for the transport. Would be nice ;)

Keep me posted, I'll do the same.

-mark

• 2 weeks later...

Archived