LegacyGT.com

ProSport gauges owners - Satisfaction survey

BOXRPWR

Rate your Satisfaction Index with ProSport Gauges  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Rate your Satisfaction Index with ProSport Gauges

• Very Satisfied - no real problems (definately buy again)
    • Satisfied - works well enough (buy again on a budget)
    • Marginally Satisfied - work okay (buy another brand if you can)
    • Not Satisfied - suck, problems etc. (would not buy again)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i got the prosport electrical premium boost gauge and honestly i would not recommend these to anyone.... they may look nice... but they definitely do not read correct..., even after i tried adjusting for my altitude... im very dissapointed.... now im out like 80 dollars and i still have to buy another boost gauge... this time im gonna go mechanical, and something provin to work like autolite or something...

well... you guys werent specific on which of the 2 tiny screws to adjust... but after setting it to 0... when i get into boost it reads 25psi... which i know for a fact im nowhere NEAR that amount... ive already sent a sensor back to you guys and etc... yea... i probably damaged the sensor but if your gauge was reading properly from the beginning i wouldnt have to mess with anything....

oh and the last time i talked to somebody there all they said was i should of got the mechanical gauge... yea... i know i should of... but the thing is bought already and nothing i can do about it...

well... ryan at prosport was helpful... i went ahead on just bought the mechanical boost gauge.... will give this a try... now if this doesnt work i really dont know what to do... A+ to customer service.... ill give you guys a follow up once i get the new gauge installed....

i just installed my electric boost gauge (I am at sea levels) and it is reading very accurately and looks mighty fine as well. Thanks for making an affordable and attractive looking product!

reddawg- if you want the sweeping start up you need an electrical gauge.

The LED light is the same on the performance and premium. The premium just comes with the peak/warn feature. the start up on the premium is slightly different.

Hope everyone knows we are always here to help out customers :)

Our return rate on our products is under 1% and most of the returns that come back or customer related issue ie, water logged sensors, not using the in line filter, droped or smashed, install error... We always take into consideration the customers feedback and most customers are past there 1 year warranty, we still even apply warranty to this people :)

Ryan

727-572-9011

9-5 M-F

A little too late to get in on the poll, but I've owned a total of 6 gauges between my old WRX and my LGT now. I've been extremely satisfied with the products I've ordered from Prosport and would most definitely buy from them again!

I installed the electric boost gauge about 2 weeks ago and I must say that for the price these gauges are exceptional. Reads accurately, install was very easy with the DIY on here, and the color match is damn near perfect. The sweep is a nice touch with them also. Awesome product! thumbs up!

^ well i got the mechanical installed and it seems to work fine... giving me consistant readings whether im at 5000 ft or 9000 ft.... vac varies a little but im not worried about that... as long as its tellin me my correct boost than everything is ok... for anyone interested the mechanical does not need a constant 12v supply... unlike the electrical needs a 12 volt supply... i do miss that on my electrical boost gauge i had peak and hold where as the mechanical i dont.... but what use is peak and hold when the gauge doesnt even read correctly?? thanks again ryan... how do i get the red to come on?? do i hook up that amber wire to something that only gets power when i turn on the lights??

• 1 month later...
^well... im a little confused... i THINK its reading correctly but when the car is off it doesnt sit at 0 like it should... i dunno... i dont really care where the needle sits when the car is off... but i do care if its reading correctly or not...

Archived