LegacyGT.com

Sorry if this is WTLW, but LOL

you guys are crazy, I've got a few of those sets on order, cept they're JDM, little different. They make the car WAYYYYY faster, just ask the guy down the street with the lowered civic. Although in that pic, he doesn't have the huge aftermarket unpainted wing, that adds alot of horsepower too!!.

Um, things like this make me glad the LGT crapped the bed..........:lol:

Looks like PDX's car to me.....it's the only other silver LGT with an FMIC....They prob lifted the pic and overlayed the flames......sad day in LGT-vill

Uhhhhhh......

So Opie......when are you test fitting them, those would be sick matching your brembo lettering YO;)

Haha...no I lifted that pic from NASIOC

You know who loves this kind of crap??

MEXICANS!!!

They'll take any opportunity to make their cars "more appealing" when actually to everyone else, excluding their friends, thinks it looks like CRAP. Believe me, I know that this is a general statement but I live in Anaheim and All day everyday I see Flame stickers on the sides of cars. And now they've even got Skulls with flame stickers too. Just the other day I saw a Blue Mitsu Eclipse with the Skull Flame sticker on both sides, with Matching Carseat covers and Matching Steering wheels cover. :lol:

P.S.- By the way I'm mexican too :icon_bigg I just don't take pride in putting Flames on my ride. I take pride in putting the BIGGEST WING I can find on my ride. :lol: J/k

:munch:

Archived