LegacyGT.com

PGT's Official Second Annual Burger Rally!!!

PGT

dan, don't think I'll be there. kids have a b-day party in the afternoon that I found out about last night.

next time.

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shit too bad i just read this tread today. I would love to come but i am thinking i will be way to hung over to wanna deal with it. Just in case i dont drink tonight how long is the loop in total trip time and who is running up 81 because harrisonburg is right along the way and would be a perfect spot to meet up. If i come is ok for me to bring the Camaro or can i only bring the LGT. Also i know its a late suggestion but one time we all need to roll down to rt 56. Best road ever for slow fun turns besides maybe the dragons tail. I will post later on tonight if i am in or not.

c'mon.. you should join us -- how many chances do you get to do something like this? where is 56?

we're meeting around 9:15, figuring the stragglers will delay us and we'll all stand around checking out rides for a bit.

As for pace.....it's a rally....not a time trial. Anybody that wants to drive ahead and push is welcome to, but do so are your own risk. Someone got a ticket last year and we'd like to avoid that this time. ;) absolutely no asshattery allowed

we're meeting around 9:15, figuring the stragglers will delay us and we'll all stand around checking out rides for a bit.

As for pace.....it's a rally....not a time trial. Anybody that wants to drive ahead and push is welcome to, but do so are your own risk. Someone got a ticket last year and we'd like to avoid that this time. ;) absolutely no asshattery allowed

I hope to do something similar more often. Install days are fun, but a rally is more fun still. :)

I ran the mileage....plan on 120 miles until lunch at Spelunkers (figure 2.5-3 hours), which puts us having big, juicy burgers around 1pm. Anywhere from 45 to 60 miles home from there for Nova peeps. :icon_tong

++1 one see that cute kid of mine sticking his head out of the sunroof
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Whew! We are beat. About a 15 hour day Saturday....we went for another loop through Fort Valley, then out to Edinburg. Got delayed by Fire and EMS as a Harley rider didn't quite make it around a turn with a large drop-off to the outside :eek: Then, back to our place for some dinner. I think M and I got to bed around 1am. :lol: We slept most of yesterday.

Glad we had a good turnout this year and no tickets! Yeah yeah...I should have driven faster, but I was in the lead and I'm due for a ticket - every three years it seems I get one and I'm about 3 months late on that schedule now.

I'll get some pics up tonight...I haven't even felt like looking at them to be honest. Think I'm getting old or something. ;)

:icon_mad: tapping fingers......:spin: me want pictures!!:munch:

Archived