LegacyGT.com

PGT's Official Second Annual Burger Rally!!!

PGT

Is this a LGT only sort of thing? I might have mine by then....

hmmmmm....... if not bring your wrx and you can be the red headed step child:icon_wink

ask PGT, probably won't care.

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dan, I may need a place to hide my springs till I get them on. got space? P doesn't know I got them and with my job situation the way it is, I think I'll ease her into it.:icon_bigg
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

dan, I may need a place to hide my springs till I get them on. got space? P doesn't know I got them and with my job situation the way it is, I think I'll ease her into it.:icon_bigg

of course. there's only like two stacks of tires, one set of wheels, three boxes of suspension sets, LGT headers, a stack of Mini chassis bracing and who knows what else in the garage. :lol: M won't notice. ;)

you know what sucks though --- i was really looking forward to your burgers. Those were pretty F'ing good. Maybe next time :(:icon_wink

should be a fun ride though, i'm looking forward to it. Some of the guys I work with are thinking about doing almost the exact same run on the 6th or the following weekend on motorcycle, so i'll be getting my fill of the shenendoah region. :lol:

OK, date's been set, now how about time and directions to starting place. Will be comming from Staunton area.

Grumpy

wow... quite a trek to get up here. Pretty cool though. :icon_cool

Dan, do you want to meet up at your place first thing in morning? I would think we'd need to be on the road by 9 or 10 at the latest?

9 or 9:30am will be good. Looks like I'll be driving the new Mini....LGT is still at Steve's awaiting some direction from TDC and possibly a new turbo (if any local has a spare VF40, please PM me).

I'm thinking we meet at the same Starbucks as last time....a big parking lot to get everything together and ready to roll. Bring radio's....I've got two Motorola's so I can let one person borrow one.

1011 Edwards Ferry Rd NE

Leesburg, Virginia 20176

http://renderv306.bay.prod.mappoint.net/render-30/getmap.aspx?key=50BF4B49F1DA73C6264E

no. coming from the west, take the Rt 7 Bypass around Leesburg. It loops around to the south and then turns north on the east side. go past the Rt 7 east exit (Tyson's Corner) and take a right at the second stoplight - Edward's Ferry Rd. The Starbucks is in the plaza on the right, by the gas station.

Google Maps

Grumpy - i'd suggest taking 81 to 66 - and then taking 15 north from haymarket...

If you have an idea of when you'd be getting up here - I can meet up with you right off that exit and we can drive up to leeseburg together. - i live just outside of haymarket.

think I can make it. Dan, mind a passenger? been driving my car a lot.....

not sure I want to take it out.

Archived