LegacyGT.com

PGT's Official Second Annual Burger Rally!!!

PGT

that has to be the most confusing thing I've read all morning bro. :confused:

remember my buddy Jimbo over in falls church?? The guy I sent to pick up the wheels from you that time? His company moved him to Atlanta. Otherwise I would've made a trip down to see him & the 2 of us would've rode with you guys. Make more sense now? I should've clarified that to begin with. I realized after I wrote it that it prob didnt make much sense :lol:

I was all set to take a few days off & go see him anyways since I need a vacation & I don't see him often & he's one of my best friends. Now I'm pushin my vacation back to go chill with him in hotlanta

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
remember my buddy Jimbo over in falls church?? The guy I sent to pick up the wheels from you that time? His company moved him to Atlanta. Otherwise I would've made a trip down to see him & the 2 of us would've rode with you guys. Make more sense now? I should've clarified that to begin with. I realized after I wrote it that it prob didnt make much sense :lol:

I was all set to take a few days off & go see him anyways since I need a vacation & I don't see him often & he's one of my best friends. Now I'm pushin my vacation back to go chill with him in hotlanta

oh yeah!! I was thinking Jimbo/Jedimaster. :lol: I was like...his school moved him to GA? :confused::lol:

ok, so where do you want to end up?? if you want to end up back at your house, then i can work on a route. otherwise we may want to end up doing your original route Dan

where is spleunkers?

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

oh yeah!! I was thinking Jimbo/Jedimaster. :lol: I was like...his school moved him to GA? :confused::lol:

:lol: :lol: I miss Jedi this week. Hope he's havin fun at the star wars geek convention or wherever he is :lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

ok, so where do you want to end up?? if you want to end up back at your house, then i can work on a route. otherwise we may want to end up doing your original route Dan

where is spleunkers?

right at 340 and 522 in Front Royal (click the link in the first post man!!). To be honest, I'd rather grab a bite there vs. cooking out at my place (only because it will be hot and I'll be standing over the grill and won't get to hang out much).

right at 340 and 522 in Front Royal (click the link in the first post man!!). To be honest, I'd rather grab a bite there vs. cooking out at my place (only because it will be hot and I'll be standing over the grill and won't get to hang out much).

make the wife cook!! she's gotta earn her keep right? "barefoot in the kitchen" can also pertain to the "barefoot on the deck infront of the grill" :lol:

if we're going out there, than lets do one of the old routes.

p.s. don't tell your wife I said that. :hide:

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

I'm in tentatively depending on the date.

Let me know what the majority decide on and I'll see if I can spin my schedule.

Vir Est Fatum Ut Perficio Concepta Suus Progenies. - Man is destined to fulfill the capacity of his lineage (i.e. Darwinism):rolleyes:

Yeah, Im not sure if I can make it or not. Wife leaves for Finland on the 8th which is two days before the 6th so I'll have to see if I can make it or not. I probably won't be driving the XT anyways as the suspension needs to be sorted out. Maybe I'll drive the beast if I go.

~S

out of town the 5th to the 15th or something like that. I'll check again.

Archived