LegacyGT.com

PGT's Official Second Annual Burger Rally!!!

PGT

Rallispec, sounds OK to me. Looks like, on my map, 15 north is exit #40, and Haymarket is a bit south of there. You know the area and whats at that exit, so name a spot. I'm leaving here bout 6am and it looks like about a 2 hour drive. Figure about 8 - 8:15.

Grumpy:icon_mad:

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sheetz in Haymarket is a good meeting spot for those coming from the south.

Carlo...you are welcome to ride if you don't want to drive. :)

heh -- that is exactly what I told Grumpy :icon_cool (plus, nothing beats a shmuffin first thing in the morning :lol: )

so yeah - if anyone else coming from that direction want to ride up with us, let me know.

let's start a list so we know if we need to wait for anybody:

1. PGT

2. Highwaydrifter

3. C-Lo

4. Rallispec

5. Grumpy

lots of other interest, but I'll let you guys post as this is the week.....things always change last minute, I know. :)

Sounds good... Glad to hear it's all up and running. My LGT hasn't been driven in quite a while now - i've been out on the new bike everywhere I go... So i'm looking forward to an excuse to get out and drive it this weekend.

Sounds good... Glad to hear it's all up and running. My LGT hasn't been driven in quite a while now - i've been out on the new bike everywhere I go... So i'm looking forward to an excuse to get out and drive it this weekend.
New bike? What did you get man?

New bike? What did you get man?

'06 honda shadow spirit 750 (exact same bike that typespeed has)--- let me know if you have any free time and want to go for a ride in the near future... i'm always up for a cruise.

speaking of typespeed... where is that slacker... he'd better be out here this weekend with his LGT... I'll shoot him a PM.

Hey gang,

I'm gonna roll out to meet some of youse guyse. I'll have my boy with me, and we're gonna have to head home afterwards. The wife is wanting some family-time now that we have another baby in the house. I'll hit the next burger-fest.

See y'all tomorrow.

:woowoo:

So, let's do it again this year! Meet up in NoVA, cruise down some sweet roads (TBD), and grab burgers at the end.

Thinking of two scenarios...... #1 it is! This Saturday 8/6 at 9:15am. Meet at Starbuck's on Edwards Ferry Rd in Leesburg.

1) Same as last year - starting in Leesburg, down Mt. Weather, out Rt 50 to Ft Royal, down 522 to 29, up to Sperryville on 211 and over the roads to Luray (Alex - slow down here!! :eek: ), then back up 340 to Front Royal for burgers at Spelunkers.

2) Meet in Centreville - do a similar run, but run it backwards and end up in Leesburg at my place for my (in)famous burgers and a small BBQ!

Dates.....August? Thinking one of the first few weekends. Suggestions? Who's in??

:icon_mrgr

Shit too bad i just read this tread today. I would love to come but i am thinking i will be way to hung over to wanna deal with it. Just in case i dont drink tonight how long is the loop in total trip time and who is running up 81 because harrisonburg is right along the way and would be a perfect spot to meet up. If i come is ok for me to bring the Camaro or can i only bring the LGT. Also i know its a late suggestion but one time we all need to roll down to rt 56. Best road ever for slow fun turns besides maybe the dragons tail. I will post later on tonight if i am in or not.

:dm: 2007 DGM LGT :dm:

:icon_twis 2003 Suzuki SV650S :icon_twis

Archived